FOUR- Disrespect

Jessie & Reign  in the media

"Well, is she pretty or what? Does she adore you and love you like I do? So confused. She must be some sort of superwoman to take you away from the only one who came to your side." - Tink

JESSICA

I was locked up for damn near killing Polly with my hands for two days until they let Montana bail me out. The whole time I was in there all I could think about was my kids. I don't know how to explain this to them and I know they'll be so hurt.

"They'll be mad at me, Montana." I mumble as he drives. They stayed with Darius and Diamond this whole time because I didn't want them nowhere near Ant cause he refuses to take his medicine and I would've went to jail for murder if that nigga mistreated them cause he's mad and unstable.

"I talked to em. They okay. LaLa and Amari miss you a lot. Noble punched about twenty holes in Darius' wall, threw the glass that goes to Darius' table into the TV, and he screamed and cussed for about two hours straight. I swear I'm not over exaggerating. Jessie said he already could tell and Reign cried her eyes out. Majesty tried to put a hit on Ant, it was crazy." he says.

My eyes widen. "He tried to get his daddy killed?" I ask. He nods his head. "Yeah, he hit up yo daddy and told him he wanted Ant dead. I talked to yo dad and calmed him down cause him and ten of his niggas pulled up to your house ready to blow Ant head off but he wasn't there." he answers.

I put my face in my hands, crying. "Oh my God... take me to my house, I need to squash this. Did Darius bring the kids home yet?" I ask. "Naw, he took them somewhere to eat." he answers. I nod my head.

"Wait... pull over." I mumble. He raises his eyebrow then pulls over in the parking lot of a Mexican restaurant. "Wassup?" he asks. I unbuckle my seat belt then climb over to his side. I sit down on his lap then kiss his lips. His eyes widen a little. He calms down some then starts kissing me back. His hand goes between my legs. I bite my lip as he kisses me all over my neck while massaging my clıt. "Fuck, I love the shit outta you, Jessica." he mumbles, then goes back to kissing my neck.

I bite my bottom lip. "Wait." I say. He stops. "My bad... I should've never kissed you back. I know you were vulnerable and I'm sorry for going along with it. I know you love Ant. If you didn't, you wouldn't be so hurt. I don't want to repeat the process from the past. I'm not about to get hurt from this shit again. Yall should try to work through it. You know you want to. We ain't finna do this love octagon again cause that shit was far from a love triangle back then." he says, laughing a little.

I sigh then climb back to my seat. I know I was wrong for coming on to him like that. I know that having sex with him won't change the hurt I'm feeling and it won't change the fact I really love my husband. I haven't been feeling love from Ant in so long and using Montana to fill that void would be fucked up on my part. I do need some good dıck but I ain't about to stoop this low. Just because Ant did it doesn't mean I should. I learned that two wrongs don't make a right.

"I'm so sorry. I'm just so in my feelings and I did the first thing that came to my mind. Montana, I'm really sorry." I say, getting all emotional again. He smiles then kisses my cheek and refocuses on the road. "It's all good, Jessica, I promise." he says.

I take a deep breath as he pulls into my driveway. "He isn't home." I say, noticing how one of his many cars isn't in the driveway. "You want me to wait with you to make sure you good?" he asks. "I'm gonna go in the house. I know I'm asking for a lot but could you go get the kids from Darius and take them to your house? I really don't want them to witness the arguing." I say. "No problem. They at Cheddar's. Call me if that nigga put his hands on you or start that name calling bullshit, Jessica. Imma handle it. Just let me know, aight?" he says. I nod my head, then open the door.