ONE HUNDRED- Too Late 2 Say Sorry? (2)

Chapter 100... damnnnnn

"You was there through the good and the bad, when we lost what we had.
Never meant for it to end like that." - Lloyd

ANT

I've been standing here in the driveway confused as hell for ten minutes. Jah got his bitch ass friend off the ground and left and everybody else went back inside the house.

I shake my head then walk back in. I lock the door then walk through the kitchen and out on the patio. "I should've known you'd be out here." I say to Jessica. She's balled up in one of the patio chairs smoking and crying lightly.

I pick her up then sit down so I can sit her between my legs. I take the blunt out her hand then hit it. "What's on yo mind?" I ask, then hit the blunt again. I hand it back to her. She doesn't say anything as she turns around to face me, still sitting in my lap. She inhales smoke then taps my face. I open my mouth a little then suck the smoke in while she slowly blows into my mouth. I peck her lips then smile a little. Fuck Kareem.

"I called and asked Kareem if we could get out and do something right now because I'm stressed as hell and wanna get my mind off of everything and he told me he's busy...he ain't ever there when I need him." she mumbles, looking hurt as hell.

"You got me. Always has been me to yo rescue... think about it. When we were younger and I was fresh out of jail, I heard you was in some shit and what I do?" I ask. "You came out of nowhere and saved my ass." she answers, laughing a little. "When we went on that high speed chase, what I do?" I ask. "Took my time." she answers. "Rememeber when you was in Montana's house and all that shooting went on? I didn't come in there to save his ass, I did it cause you was in there and I had to make sure you was straight. When Montana beat yo ass that time, I'm the one you cried on. I had your back in way more too. All I'm saying is, I know I caused you  pain too but I love yo ass. I don't give a fuck who you with. Just know it's always me and you against the world and imma always have yo back, yo front, yo side, and all that." I say, making her blush a little.

"That was so cute." she admits. "I'm for real." I say as I lay the blunt down in the ash tray. I wrap my arms around her then kiss the back of her neck. "I regret letting him fuck... it's like I don't matter that much to him anymore. He doesn't treat me like I'm important." she says, shaking her head.

"It's just a mistake you made trying to move too fast and it's okay cause everybody do shit they regret. Just look at it as a learning experience and move the fuck on. It's no point in dwelling on it." I say, rubbing on her stomach as she nods her head in agreement.

I just thought about something. "Hold the hell up, G... you pregnant ain't you? So, why the fuck was you sitting here smoking?" I ask her. "Ant, I'm not pregnant. I got gas." she says. "How in denial can yo ass possibly be?" I ask. She rolls her eyes at me. "I'm not in denial. I am not pregnant." she says. I shake my head at her. "Whatever. I guess you gon' hold on to that bullshit til' yo ass give birth." I say, shaking my head at her.

"What if he got Reign pregnant?" she mumbles, tearing up. I wrap my arms around her tight. "We need to get her an appointment with your OBGYN to see what's goin' on. I pray she ain't pregnant... Jessica, I don't know what the fuck I'll do." I admit. She shakes her head as the tears roll down her face.

"Wow... it seems like she was just my little cute babygirl that I used to match my clothes with and dress up like a little doll and now look at her. She's into boys now and got raped and all types of bullshit I wasn't prepared for and now I feel so horrible." she says.

I kiss her cheek. "We need to just sit and talk to her and get all the details. Every single one. And imma have to get on Tez ass too cause he knew all this bullshit and he hid so much shit and if anybody know what's going on, he do." I say. She nods her head in agreement. "Call and ask him to come over because we need to talk. And weren't you about to go get Nathan?" she asks. "Yeah but this shit came up. Imma send Jessie to go get him in a minute." I tell her as I stand up.