SIXTY- Flowing Out

"I'm just the realest that you done met.
Still surprised you haven't noticed it yet." - Kevin Gates

JESSICA

"Vonte, what's that noise?" I ask. All I hear is the sound of stuff breaking or something. "Sean probably. Come on." he says. I get up then follow him downstairs to the living room. Sean and I'm guessing Vonte's sixteen year old God son are fighting. "Worldstaaaaaar! Whoop his big ass, Lil Sean!" Vonte yells, laughing hard as the oldest one holds Sean in the air while Sean continues to kick, scream, and punch anywhere he can.

"Vonte, quit letting them fight. Break them up." I demand, wide eyed. "Naw, cause Drew probably was picking at Sean and Sean lil ass crazy as fuck and don't play that shit as you see." he says as Sean says curse words like a full grown man. "I didn't even start it this time. He mad cause I wouldn't give his cavity teeth having ass no Oreos." Drew says, throwing Sean on the couch. "I got a cavity from your bitch sweet ass pussy being in my mouth, that's where my cavity came from!" Sean screams.

I shake my head, looking at Vonte. I can't believe people call my kids bad. I mean, they have their moments but I don't think they've ever been like Sean. "Vonte, what you teaching this boy?" I ask. "What I'm teaching him? What was you teaching yo kids?" he asks, looking at me like I just disrespected him.  "Calm down, Vonte, I ain't saying it like that." I say. "How the hell you saying it then, Jessica? Don't question my parenting no more cause unlike my brother I actually try real hard. I don't know everything about this parent shit but I don't claim to and I'm learning along the way so don't ask me nothing like that again." he says. My eyes widen as I stare at him in shock.

"Okay, you're the last one who need to get offended by shit I say, for one. You get high then say whatever to anybody then blame it on weed. You've said worse and got the nerve to get mad at me for that? Fuck out of here. You've had plenty of shit to say about my kids behavior but when I ask one simple question about yours it's a problem." I snap back at him. "The fuck? You questioning what the fuck I got going on like you the best parent in the universe and we all know that's not the truth cause if it was true, you wouldn't have a son who just turned seventeen that's out here losing his mind cause he took somebody life! You wouldn't have a fuckin' four year old saying the shit he say and doing what he be doing. Amari be in public trying to touch women on they asses and asking for pussy when he hardly can talk, or did you not know? Reign ass been going buck ass wild for the longest, we all knew that. Majesty secretive but we all know that nigga not innocent, LaLa already fighting and cussing teachers out and she like, nine years old. Then you got Tae who you had by a bitch nigga so you better hope he don't fuck around and be one, you got the baby and I pray to God you don't raise her to be like you, and then you got Jessie who got somebody pregnant and had her get an abortion so don't judge my parenting until you get yours together!" he yells in my face, turning red. I don't think I've ever seen Vonte this mad since I've known him.

My eyes slightly widen as he glares at me. "Sean, Drew, get up out of here real quick." he demands. "Um... can I have some cookies, please?" Sean mumbles, wide eyed. "Go get him two cookies, Drew. Brush your teeth after you eat them, your breath better not smell like fried ass when I come and check." Vonte answers.

I watch as they walk out. "Don't fuckin' look at me like you waiting for an apology cause I ain't apologizing for what I said when it's what I meant." he says. "You got so much fucking nerve for that and if I wasn't in anger management right now trying to fix my attitude I would shoot you in your mouth." I say, trying to keep my anger to a minimum. "I see you a hater of the truth. You always have been though, so I'm not surprised." he says.

"You know what, Javonte, shut the hell up. You gone sit here and try to call me a bad parent because of the stuff my kids do, really? See, people can say a lot but nobody walking this mothafuckin earth can tell me I ain't a good mother! I made so many sacrifices and cried so many nights because I was afraid of going the wrong way with them or letting them down!I tried real hard to show them better and keep my own bullshit separate! If you wanna blame someone for the shit Amari says or the things my kids do sometimes, blame yourself because most of the shit they picked up as little kids came straight from their Uncle Vonte!" I snap on him.