FORTY FIVE- Negotiation (Prt. 1)

Lol I can name a couple of you hoes who only comment disrespectful shit to get me to respond in hopes of getting views on your lame ass books but not this time :) I refuse to get you lil hoes fame lmao u know who u are 2. If the book that horrible, why you on chapter 45 of BOOK 3? I'll wait...
-

"I want it all." - Monica

ANT

I shake my head as Jessica and her lawyer walk in my lawyer's office for the meeting. They sit down across from us. I bite my lip, looking at Jessica up and down. She came in here looking too right. She making me want to change my mind then go home and have her screaming my name.

"My name is Brenton Daniels." her lawyer introduces himself to us. "And I am Carly Hodges." mine says. I have different lawyers for different things. I heard she was a good divorce attorney. She'll literally fuck the judge if she has to to make sure I get what I want.

Jessica looks at Carly then rolls her eyes at me. She takes her shades off, revealing her red and puffy eyes from all the crying. She clears her throat. "Well... first of all, I want him to agree to paying my bills considering the fact all of our children except his oldest two who are seventeen and twenty four and aren't biologically mine will be living with me." Jessica says.

"No. That ain't what I want. I want the boys with me and the girls with you. It's fair. And I'll agree to paying for anything relating to my kids." I say.  "I am not separating my kids. You so selfish. All you care about is yourself. You didn't think about the fact we have  an eight and a three year old who won't understand. I don't know how to explain this to them, Ant." she goes off.

I put my face in my hands, thinking about Amari and LaLa. Tae is Montana's son so I'm almost positive the divorce won't mean anything to him. My older kids will understand but my babies won't and I didn't think about all that. They used to me being there to tuck them in. They used to waking up with me there to tell them I love them.

I shake my head. "I... I don't know what to do, Jessica." I say. "Okay, well first, let's explain some things. Well, Antasia what this is is the negotiation which is when both parties try to negotiate their differences. We're here to try to figure out how you two plan to handle things such as money for example and the custody of the children. So, we're going to allow you guys to discuss this and if you have any questions about the divorce process, feel free to ask." Carly says.

Jessica opens her purse then pulls out a small pack of tissue. I watch as she wipes her eyes, then fans her face. "Jessica, do not cry." she mumbles to herself. "Aight... look... whatever happens, I wanna see my kids everyday. All five of our kids we got together, Jessica. I still want my bond. That's all I'm asking for." I say.

"I'm not keeping you from your children. Just don't keep me from Jessie. I know I didn't give birth to him or KeKe but I love them like my own and I do not want Jessie to feel like he can't be a part of my life anymore because you're divorcing me." she says. I nod my head.

"But, down to business. I want it all. After all these years from the time I was sixteen to now of all the crying and fighting, I deserve everything. You put me through so much... so I want everything. Pay me for my tears." she says. I lick my lower lip then smirk a little. "You are so fucking sexy, you know that?" I ask. I'm so turned on for some reason.

"Yes, I know and so is all that money you owe me for everything you put me through so pay up." she says, folding her arms across her chest. I start laughing a little. "Touche'. Good one, beautiful." I say.

She jumps up then bangs her fist on the table. "Why do you think this is a joke, Ant? I ain't laughing! My lawyer ain't laughing, your lawyer ain't laughing, and the kids ain't gone be  laughing either so what is so funny?" she yells. "Calm down, ma'am." her lawyer says, putting his hand on her back.