EIGHTY TWO- My Momma

"What's happenin'?" - Webbie

JESSICA

"I cannot believe you two dumb asses!" I snap on Noble and Majesty as we walk in the house. Noble has a big ass knot in the back of his head because Majesty slammed him on his head. Majesty is fucked up too. He's limping and got dry blood everywhere. They really fucked each other up at their school and Ant and I are so embarrassed.

"He should've kept his hands up off me then. I warned him but he kept on. I ain't no bitch, I ain't finna just keep letting no nigga put they hands on me and not do nothing." Majesty goes off. I snatch him to me by his neck. "You ain't no what? Watch your fucking mouth!" I yell in his face. He snatches away from me then starts walking away.

"I know like hell you didn't just walk off while I'm talking to you!" I snap on him. He turns around. "I don't wanna hear that! I swear I don't! Who you snapping off on right now? Me! Here you go again playing favorites! Nobody gives a fuck about Noble being mentally ill, that don't give him the right to do dumb ass shit to people and get babied by you since he's off in the head! He don't deserve no favoritism! He punched me in my face over that hoe ass bitch who knew good and fucking well I told her that I was Majesty and not Noble before she started riding me then he pushed me so I went in on him! He put a lying hoe before me! So yeah imma walk off cause if I'm the only one catching hell over this, I do not wanna hear it!" he yells back at me.

"Like I said, you better get rid of all them cussing words when you talking to me before I fuck you up myself, Majesty! And who you yelling at? I don't give a fuck if you mad, you gone respect me!" I yell back at him. "Okay and I'm not being disrespectful ma I'm just telling you how I feel! You play favorites all the time! If this was the other way around and Noble was yelling and cussing you'd be hugging him telling him to calm down!" he snaps on me.

Jessie walks in here. "Calm down, bruh, quit hollering at momma like that." Jessie says to him, stepping between us. "Get out my face! I'm tired of this favoritism shit! You have always babied Noble! Why? Since he a psycho he get special treatment? That shit is weird! Noble acts like he in love with you and that's creepy! You know it's creepy just like everybody else!" Majesty snaps.

"Boy shut the fuck up! You don't have too many more times to scream and cuss at me before I start coming across yo face. I'm warning you Majesty." I warn him, trying to refrain from punching him in his jaw.

"Quit discussing me. I don't wanna hear it. Why would I even be in love with my own momma? That's a stupid accusation everybody need to stop making cause it's dumb and offensive.   And she don't play favorites. I get cussed out just like everybody else. She just slapped me yesterday for cussing when you said you were gay then tried to say you were joking even though I don't really believe that was a joke. Just shut up. My head hurts." Noble calmly says with his eyes closed.

"It was a joke!" Majesty yells at him. "What kind of real nigga play gay? What type of straight man or child pretend like they gay as a prank? Man, whatever. You got some sugar in your tank." Noble says. Jessie bursts into laughter. "I agree. I wouldn't dare play gay as no prank when it's plenty of other pranks in the world. Gay just ain't no prank a straight person would wanna play unless they considering dipping in the sugar jar and just wanna know how everybody would react to it if it was the real deal." Jessie says, still laughing.

"I agree. That's just not something you play about. I'd rather love my momma and have people wondering if I'm into incest, which I'm not instead of playing gay and having people wondering about my sexuality." Noble says. Majesty grins. "I bet Miracle wasn't wondering about my sexuality when I beat it up the other night." Majesty says.

Jessie's jaw drops. "Shut up. All of y'all are so damn disrespectful to where it's sad. Just shut up and go to your rooms." I demand. Majesty chuckles. "She was moaning and scratching my back and she told me she never felt that good before." Majesty says. I'm trying so hard to not knock my son out. "Yeah, and I bet you say the same thing when you let them gay niggas fuck you in the ass with your confused, in the closet ass." Noble says.