ONE HUNDRED & SEVEN- One And Forever

Read "CONNECT' If you don't already. For those who do, I updated yesterday. Show love to it.

COMMENT AND VOTE

"You know you inspire me to be a better man. Some things are never meant to end so once and forever. Let's make this last. We have a chance to be
always together from now on. We right where we belong. Once and forever." - Charlie Wilson

JESSICA

"I didn't hit the girl raw, I swear." Majesty says to my doctor. She gave him some medicine and wrote him prescriptions for some antibiotics. Now she's fussing at him about unprotected sex. She's been my doctor for a long time so I don't mind her getting on his ass for being a complete idiot.

"I've been a doctor since before you were born. Do you think you're the first teenaged boy to come in here with Chlamydia and lie like you wore a condom?" she asks, raising her eyebrow. He looks away from her then sighs.

"I had on a condom." he says. "Majesty, I know you lying. Keep on doing that shit if you want to. I ain't about to be paying for no HIV medicine or helping you take care of a baby cause you don't know how to wear a condom or keep your dick in your pants altogether. That's exactly what comes with raw dogging different girls without a care in the world. Stop playing with me." I demand.

He slowly nods his head. "Listen to your mother, Majesty. I've been doing this a long, long time. I don't enjoy telling young men your age they have infections and diseases they can't ever get rid of just because they don't want to practice safe sex. This time you caught Chlamydia. Luckily, it's curable. Consider this a lesson learned and practice being safer when you make certain decisions." she says.

"Yes ma'am." he mumbles. "Great. Please don't let the next time I see you be because you made the same poor choices." she says. He nods his head. This is why I love her. Her name is Dr. Spencer. She's an older black woman who looks amazing for her age. She's friendly but doesn't take bullshit from anybody. Plus, she knows exactly what she be talking about and she goes out her way to help her patients. She's also a gynecologist. She delivered Amari.

"Jessica, I'd like to speak with you privately for a moment." she says. I look at Majesty. "Go sit in the lobby, dirty dick. I'll be out in a second." I say to Majesty. "Ma, why you gotta embarrass a nigga?" he asks, standing up. "Why you gotta embarrass me by catching something?" I ask. He starts laughing  as he walks out of the room.

"Is everything okay?" I ask Dr. Spencer. She takes a seat in her chair then smiles at me. "What?" I ask. "How's Amari doing? He was one of the most adorable baby boys I've ever delivered." she says, smiling wide. "He's fine. He's four now." I answer, smiling back. She nods her head. "Seems like it was just yesterday." she says.

"Yeah. Time is flying." I agree. She nods her head. "Anymore new additions to the Mitchell clan?" she jokingly asks, making me laugh. "Yes ma'am. Baby Dream." I answer. She dramatically gasps. "Did I lose my magic touch? You didn't come to me for that one." she jokes. I chuckle. "No ma'am. I moved to New Orleans before that pregnancy and gave birth there." I explain. Montana's ugly ass forced me out of California.

"I understand. I wanted to speak with you about something. Are you expecting?" she asks, looking at my stomach. I frown. "No... just fat." I answer. She bursts into laughter. "In denial?" she asks. "No ma'am... I'm not pregnant." I say. "I've been delivering precious babies for Lord knows how long. Jessica, honey, I delivered Amari and I also delivered Antayla. I've seen you throughout pregnancy. I'm positive you're expecting, honey." she calmly says.

I shake my head no. "No ma'am. There's no way I'm pregnant. I've been killing powdered donuts and Funyuns lately. No worries, I'll cut back on all the sweets and junk food. No biggie." I tell her, only making her laugh at me for some reason.