TWENTY SEVEN- Realization

Amari in the media (Might change)

Add me on snapchat yall: Eriee_renee

"Not a lame or a scrub, no that ain't what it was. Knew this girl is somebody else's, I think I'm in love. She know she bad, but what's new
Maybe the baddest, I want you girl. I gotta have it, what it do, girl? You cool girl, play by the rules girl." - Sy Ari Da Kid

JESSICA

Montana and I just got to his house. We walk in. "Where are they?" I ask. "Tae ass should be in the bed. I didn't tell you he pushed a lil girl down the stairs?" he asks. "No, you didn't. When and why did he do that?" I ask, shocked. Before he can answer, Tae runs straight into his arms. He stares at Montana wide eyed. "Why you out the bed and why you running in the house? Didn't I say stay in that bed? And go get my belt, I didn't forget." Montana calmly says, staring down at him. Tae looks at me for help. As much as I want to help him, I can't because he was wrong. "Don't look at yo momma. I'm over here. Why you think you can do what you wanna do?" Montana asks. Tae smacks his lips. "I'm just a real nigga comin' through, daddy." he dryly says, making my mouth drop. "Huh?" Montana asks, staring at him in disbelief. "You heard me. I'm a grown man. Excuse me, Disney Channel is on." Tae says, then walks away.

I stare at him in shock. Montana starts laughing. "Grown man? Real nigga comin' through, huh?" he asks Tae. He snatches Tae to him by his shirt then hangs him upside  down. I watch as Tae screams and cries while Montana holds him upside down, whooping his ass. "I'm sorry! Momma, help me!" Tae screams at the top of his lungs, sobbing. "Shut up! Shut ya mouth!" Montana snaps at him, laying him on the floor. He lifts him up by his shirt. "Say that shit again, I dare you!" Montana snaps in his face. Tae starts looking down, crying loudly. Montana snatches his head up by his chin. "Hell is you doin' lil man?  Why you looking down?" Montana asks. "I don't know." Tae sobs. "Look at me." Montana says. Tae starts staring in his eyes. "Always look a nigga dead in the eyes. Are we weak niggas or real men around here?" Montana asks. "Real men." Tae mumbles. "Speak up." Montana demands, still holding Tae's chin. "Real men." Tae says louder. "Aight then, so we gone act like it. Always look niggas in the eyes. Only bitches look everywhere but in the eyes. Go clean yourself up then go ahead and watch TV. You hungry lil man?" Montana asks him. "No, sir. Reign made me a sandwich." he answers. Montana nods his head. "Say hello to yo momma then go ahead. And I'm only on you so hard cause I love you, aight?" Montana asks. "Yes, sir." Tae says.

I smile as I hug Tae. "I love you." I say, then kiss all over his face. He starts laughing. "Mommy, is that called a hickup?" he asks, pointing at the hickey on my neck. "Go clean yourself up." Montana demands before I can answer. Tae nods his head then walks out.

"You so hard on him." I mumble to Montana. "So, you mad?" Montana asks. "No... but I think you should lighten up. You were hitting him too hard." I say. "No, the problem is you don't hit him hard enough. That's why he be thinking the shit he do is okay. You need to start beating his lil ass when he acting up instead of laughing at the bad shit he doing cause it ain't gone do nothing but make him think it's okay. That is not okay. And you need to control yo husband or whatever he is when he with my son. I do not like the bullshit he do around him." he says. I narrow my eyes at him. "Don't be a hypocrite. How you gone do all this talking about Ant but you a paid killer?" I ask. "Here yo ass go. Don't try to pull that on me, Jessica, real talk. Cause me and that nigga ain't the same. I never said I'm a saint and I never once said I don't have my own demons I'm fighting. But I ain't ever disrespected him by doing things I shouldn't in front of his kids." he says.

"Whatever." I say, then head to Reign's bedroom he has here. "See, here you go being petty and childish." he says. "Leave me alone. I didn't even say or do shit to you. Like, damn, shut up." I say. He smacks his lips. "Before I end up hurting yo feelings, imma go to my room." he calmly says, then walks away.