FIFTEEN- Find Love (Prt. 2)

The women 4 KeKe's "date" in the media

"I better find your loving, I better find your heart." - Drake

VONTE

KeKe starts glaring at me. "What the fuck, uncle Vonte?" he asks. I stand then take a puff from my blunt. "Ladies, as you all know, my nephew, KeKe Mitchell is a very successful artist, which is why you five chose to come fight for his heart." I say, snickering. The ideas I come up with when I'm high are amazing.

"So, one by one, introduce yourselves to lil KeKe then tell him what you like about him." I say. KeKe shakes his head. "I'll go first." the bitch with the long, red goddess braids says. I forgot what she said her name is. "My name is Janyia. I'm from Chicago, real niggas know me. I'm fine as fuck and I got hella ass. I like KeKe cause he sexy and he rich." she says. "Cut. You have been terminated. Return to sender." I say in a fake director voice.

"Excuse me?" she snaps. "Please take a step back. Step forward and introduce yourself." I say, pointing at the broad with the blue, black, and pink afro. I would honestly fuck the shit out of her and pull that big ass afro while I'm at it.

She smiles. "My name is Morgan. I'm from Alabama. I'm twenty one, I'm in college, and I have a one year old daughter. What I like about KeKe is his talent. His art is so beautiful and impressive. He is very handsome and smart." she says. I close my eys tight, totally bored by her ass. "Nice. So, what's your occupation?" KeKe asks, smiling a little. I shake my head at him. "Um... I strip." she answers. I chuckle a little. "Oh, nice to meet you." he says.

I point at the one that's fine as hell in my opinion. She's brown, tall, and her face is almost flawless. "My name is Erykah. I'm from Houston. I'm not employed because my child's father takes care of me. I'm twenty. I think KeKe is handsome." she says. "Next." I dryly say. My nephew don't need a bitch who's baby daddy can have that pussy whenever he want it. The fuck they look like, Ant, Jessica, and Montana? Hell naw.

"Well, damn. You didn't have to be so rude." the dark brown one with curly hair says. "I'm sorry, your name is?" I ask. "Jaterra." she answers. "Well, Jaterra, get out my fuckin' face." I say, smiling wide just to piss her off. She slaps the shit out of me. I look at her like she lost her mind.

"You didn't have to hit the nigga." Janyia says, taking her heels off. "Right." Morgan agrees. "I'll beat all yall bitches asses, fuck around and get hurt!" Jaterra snaps, taking her heels off.

I don't say anything as all of them fight. I look at KeKe. He's not even paying them any attention, he's busy eye fucking the last woman who didn't even introduce herself. She looks like a goddess. She's brown skinned with pretty ass eyes and nice lips. She's about 5'5 and has nice legs, a flat stomach, and a fat ass. She ain't even worried about the other women as they fight. I can look at her and tell she knows she the shit.

I smile a little as he introduces himself to her. My work here is pretty much done. If he likes her personality as much as he likes her attitude then it's all good.

"Ay, which one of yall bitches wanna suck a real nigga dıck?" I ask as they stop fighting. All of them follow me. I chuckle. I'm done being a match maker, it's time to be a nympho now. I'm about to fuck all of them back to back tonight.

KEKE

"I can't believe they really fought. I didn't like it. It's not attractive." I admit, walking on the beach with Khari. She was the one I thought was the finest from the time Vonte brought them out and I liked how she didn't get involved in that shit.

She smiles a little. "Well, that's them." she says. "I agree. What's your occupation?" I ask. So far, I learned she's twenty four, the same age as me, she has no kids, no man, and she recently graduated from college. "Right now, I have a regular job at the hospital as a receptionist. But I'm also pretty much done with cosmetology school. I was in college and cosmetology school at the same time." she answers. "Dang. That's a lot of work." I say. "I always loved hair but I went to college on a scholarship as well because I wanted something to fall back on. I took all online courses though." she says.