FIFTY SIX- The Key (Prt. 4)

To EVERYBODY wanting to Read Ride Book 1 & to the people who already read it, as yall know I took it down a long time ago because people were stealing the shit out of it. But now it's getting published kinda soon whenever me and my bestfriend finish editing lil small mistakes and what not. It's rewritten 100% and the names had to be changed for copyright reasons because as yall know, it started off as a fan fiction that I never thought would blow up. So yeah, who want a sample of it?

"Tear drops all in his face and on his trigger fingers. All he need is his 40 and his trigger fingers. Fuck a fuck nigga and fuck what that nigga thinkin'. Come to his spot and air him out, leave that nigga stinkin'." - Montana of 300

DARIUS

I take a deep breath then close my eyes, thinking hard. Here I am at the hospital giving blood to my brother. I glance at the needle in my arm then squeeze the stress ball I brought with me. I got a random phone call from somebody saying he was found unconscious in front of this hospital with a gunshot to the back and that he was wet. Somebody shot my brother with a damn shot gun and it pisses me off. Now he needs blood and I got it.

The doctor just took the blood. I'm sitting in the waiting room nervous at this point. Extremely nervous. What if my brother don't make it? Where the fuck is my niece and nephew? Who did it? What was their motive? Why was he wet? It's so many unanswered questions and I know the only way I'll get the whole thing is if I ask him myself if he lives. It's overall a fucked up situation and it makes me mad as hell.

I look up as Noble walks in the waiting room with a long cut on his neck. "You Just gave blood? You okay?" he asks, handing me a bottle of water. "I'm good... I just don't know why somebody would do this to my brother." I say. He looks me in my eyes. "Me and my daddy did it. I ain't gone sit here and bullshit you like I feel bad. I don't regret it cause I did what I did based on my feelings. I thought he straight up took my momma for no reason and some more shit. I'm fucked up bout it. But my momma just gave me the whole story so I'm sorry for doing this shit to yo brother. But I don't have remorse for it. I hope he make it though. I know you mad as hell but I don't care. I just needed to come get that off my chest." he says.

I narrow my eyes at him. "You're a dead man walking, Noble. I hope you know." I say. He smiles. "Was that a threat, uncle Darius?" he asks. "No, a promise. I'm not even mad at you, nephew. I'm keeping my mouth shut. But I'm telling you now, if my brother don't make it off that operation table tonight, not only will you have to hide the rest of your life, when you grow up, you better believe Tae won't be the same ten year old boy. He's a product of his father, he will get you back one of these days. Rememeber that." I warn him.

He looks away. "And if he do live?" he asks. "Like I said, nephew, I'm keeping my mouth shut. I believe in Karma. But if he makes it, I'm sure you slipped up and let him know it was you and Ant, so shit, don't be shocked when you get the same treatment as any other mothafucka. You crossed a line and you can't get back from it. I won't be surprised if I get a call saying you or your daddy died. But yeah, the streets talk so word will get around. It's just a matter of time. You did what you did to fit into a lifestyle you really never were built for. True, your daddy exposed you to anything, but you were not raised in the street, you are not this heartless ass goon you act like, and you know you wish you could take what you did back. Your conscious gone eat your ass up. Probably  already is. " I say, watching his face slightly turn red.

"Fuck it." he says. "You scared and you know it. I've known you your whole life, so has Montana. You really believe we don't know when you afraid? Scared ass. You can't back out now." I say, closing my eyes. I open them then watch as he stands up. "If a nigga gone kill me, let em kill me. I ain't scared to die. If I die today, shit, tell my momma I'm sorry for what I did." he says, then walks out the waiting room. I raise my eyebrow. I wonder what he did.