ONE HUNDRED & FOUR- The Come Back (2)

Before we begin, let me say this... BITCH, IF YOU HAVE READ THE CHAPTER OR EVEN THE OTHER BOOKS, WHY TF WOULD U SPOIL SHIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CHAPTER KNOWING OTHER PPL READING???? I've been trying my ass off to be nice about some of the comments but that shit pisses me off. Some of y'all lucky asf I can't block y'all asses from reading this mf cause I would.
Another thing, some of y'all comments be so fucking dumb & rude sometimes. Just wanted to throw that out there. Think before you speak. Ik y'all got taught that before.
Alsoooooo, I told y'all not to get attached to the characters but y'all didn't listen lmao.

"Any nigga playin', we comin' in yo direction. Let you know that we ain't flexin', you quickly gon' get ejected."  - Lil Snupe

MONTANA

"You know you done fucked up, right?" I ask Jah, laughing at his ass. As soon as I found out what happened to Reign, I got on that shit. I watched that girl grow up and I love her like my own so finding out what this nigga done did to her pissed me clean off. "Guess what else? Ant and Jessica ought to be here in less than five minutes. They were headed to snatch yo ass up but I just happened to beat them there. Isn't that ironic?" I ask, sinister smiling at him.

He starts wiggling around and sweating as he hangs cuffed up on a pole in my warehouse with his mouth covered up along with that bitch and nigga I caught his ass with.

My guards open the door for Jessica and Ant. "Well, the party has just begun." I say, laughing as the girl's muffled cries fill the room. "You stupid ass bitch." Jessica says, stabbing the girl in her face immediately, sending blood everywhere.

I snatch the tape off her mouth then smile as she hyperventilates and cries. "Welp, momma bear pissed off. Y'all done fucked up." I say, grabbing my butcher knife off the table. "I think I'm in the mood to perform a sex change." I say, looking directly at Jah's friend Tarius as he loses it.

"I told Paul and Warren pull up here." Ant says. I nod my head. I'm ready to fuck them niggas up. I never liked his new security. Everything about them screamed disloyalty and I don't know how Ant never saw that shit.

"Chico, let em in. Soon as they come in, check em for guns and take em. Then me and Ant gon' take it from there." I say to my guard at the door. He nods his head. I walk over to Tarius then snatch the tape off his mouth. "My nigga, I didn't even do nothing! Please!" he begs. Ant walks over then punches him in his mouth, knocking a few teeth out as Tarius screams in pain. "Snaggle teeth ass bitch! You a whole hoe!" Ant snaps, then punches him in his nose, breaking it.

"I didn't do nothin!" he cries. Jessica slaps him. "Shut the hell up! You were with Jah bitch ass when y'all called yourselves pulling up, so shut the fuck up! You just as guilty, punk ass nigga!" she yells, punching him hard as hell in his chest.

"Start talking! What the fuck happened to my daughter?" Ant yells at Jah. Jah doesn't say anything as he sweats. "Can't hear?" I ask him. "I didn't have shit to do with it. On life. I'd never hurt that girl like that. She was carrying my baby, bruh, why would I do that?" he asks. I can tell he ain't lying but he hiding something and he still gotta lose his life regardless.

"If you ain't have shit to do with it, how the fuck you even know what we talking about if we didn't even say what happened?" Jessica asks him. Before he can answer, her and Ant start beating the fuck out of him. I burst into laughter watching them. These mothafuckas like The Joker and Harley Quin. They kicking and punching this nigga lights out.

I turn around, only to feel a cold liquid splatter on the back of my neck. "Fuck you!" Tarius snaps. I raise my eyebrow then grab a towel off the table. I wipe his spit off then look at him, seeing nothing but red. "I know like fuckin' hell you didn't just spit on me!" I snap, stabbing him in his tongue. I ought to cut that shit out and smack him with it.