EIGHTY THREE- My Momma Prt. 2

PRESLEY IN THE MEDIA.

"I got some secrets I forgot to mention." - Niykee Heaton

ANT

I raise my eyebrow, then burst into laughter. "She your momma? She only got kids by me and her ex and they kids are young." I say. He steps back a little, fidgeting and stuff. "Stop fidgeting. You scared?" I ask him. He opens his mouth then closes it. "Nevermind... I... I'll just call an Uber or something." he mumbles.

"How you get over this way anyway and how you know where to find Jessica?" I ask him. "I... I paid most of my money for an Uber to bring me here. Someone gave me the address." he answers. "Who in the world gave you my address? I don't wanna kill no kid so if you here on some set up stuff for somebody, your best bet is to leave." I warn him.

"A set up? What in the world would anyone set a random person up for? I don't even know who you are... I didn't come here for you, I came for her." he says. "You a whole idiot for coming here and telling me my ex wife is your mother. You slow?" I ask. He looks down. "Can I at least just talk to her?" he mumbles. "Hold on right here. This ridiculous." I say, chuckling. Wait until I tell Jessica it's a kid at my door saying she his momma. We gone get a good laugh out of this.

I close and lock the door then jog up the stairs. "Who was it?" she asks. "Come downstairs real quick. You not gone believe it." I say, laughing. She gives me a confused look. "What is it?" she asks, getting off my bed. "Just come. You'll see." I say, grabbing her hand.

We walk down the stairs then to the door. I open it. Presley is sitting down on the porch squeezing a stress ball. "This young nigga popped up talkin' bout you his momma." I say, laughing. I'm waiting on her to laugh but she ain't. She just standing here staring at him like she saw a ghost.

I raise my eyebrow as they stare at each other. "Uh... what I miss? What y'all got going on, Jessica?" I ask. He hugs her tight, crying a little. I watch in confusion as they hug each other tight, crying some. "Mane, no indeed. What the hell going on?" I ask, getting mad.

"Ant, this is Presley. Presley, this is my ex husband Antasia. Call him Ant." she introduces us. "You really trying to run past the fact a nigga just popped up saying he yo son and y'all hugging and crying like this a reunion." I say. "Yes, Ant, this is my son. Nobody knew for a reason... let's go to dinner and talk about it." she says.

My head starts spinning. I'm trying everything I can to contain my anger. "I'm about to go get in the shower and get dressed really quick." Jessica says. "Oh... I'll just wait outside." Presley mumbles, sitting down on the porch. "No, come in." Jessica says. I raise my eyebrow.

He follows her in. "This house is nice... way better than what I'm used to." he lowly says, avoiding eye contact with me. It's just me and him because she went upstairs. I need some answers. I'm really wrecking my brain trying to figure this whole thing out.

I lead him to my man cave so my kids won't see him and start asking a million questions that I don't even have the answers to. He sits down, then looks around. "Is that a stripper pole?" he mumbles. This nigga is always mumbling everything he says.

"Yeah. How old you is?" I ask. "Fifteen." he answers. I lean back in my seat, confused and pissed. When the hell did Jessica give birth to a whole baby without anybody knowing she was pregnant? He just one year younger than Reign is. I didn't fuck Jessica anymore after we made Reign so I know I ain't the father. I know Montana can't be the father neither because if he was there's no way in hell he would've kept his son a secret. All he wanted from Jessica was a baby back then so he would've been excited. That only leaves one big ass question. Who the fuck is her baby daddy?