THIRTY TWO- Let The Games Begin

"Better pray to your maker, before you war with the sinner." - Rick Ross

MONTANA

I grin, laughing my ass off as I watch bullets fly past me in the pool area. I promise to god these niggas have no aim whatsoever.
"Awwwww yeah, my nigga, I been waitin' for yo mothafuckin' ass." I say, laughing as I take my gun off safety. I really get a thrill out of this shit.

"What the fuck, nigga?" Ant snaps at me. "Get Jessica and the kids and leave." I demand, pushing his stupid ass out the way. If I didn't just push him, a bullet would've struck him dead in his head. "Hurry the fuck up, shit. This ain't the time for no ego war, get ya weak ass out." I say, shooting.

I remember when Jessica met that nigga Tarrell at the club not too long ago. She was mad at Ant and wanted to make him feel how she did. His niggas jumped Ant so she jumped in. I happen to follow Jessica around or have someone following her to make sure she's always safe, so naturally, my niggas who were in the building jumped in that fight. Ever since then, I've been waiting for the perfect moment to put some hot shit in that nigga Tarrell.

"Fuck you, I don't need help." he says, easing behind the wall with Jessica in his arm. I put my fingers to my lip, motioning for him to shut up. I hear footsteps getting closer. "Get behind me." I whisper. He gets behind me, still holding Jessica. I notice Tarrell walking, looking for Ant. "Mothafucka where ya ass at? You thought you and that bitch was gone get away with jumping my ass?" he yells. I quickly step from behind the wall then pull the trigger. I watch in satisfaction as the bullet exits the back of his head, sending his dead body flying backwards into the swimming pool.

"What the fuck?" Jessica mumbles, wide eyed. It's dead bodies and blood all over this hoe. "The kids. Fuck, shit, I gotta go get my kids." Ant says, then takes off running out of here with Jessica behind him. I know the kids are fine. I had the strongest feeling something was going down so I went and got the boys coffee to keep them up, then I gave all three of them automatics incase they had to use them. If something happened, I know they handled themselves well. I have no doubts in my mind.

I quickly turn around then shoot a nigga in his face twice. I felt the mothafucka creeping up on me. The key is to remain calm and unbothered. If I would've jumped and shit, the nigga would've known I knew he was behind me. I put my hands up and police bust into the room. "Police, put your hands up where we can see them and drop the weapon, now!" one of the officers yells as he points his gun in my face along with the other five officers. "Damn, it take all yall to take little ol me to jail?" I ask, purposely throwing them off. "Shut your fucking mouth! I hope it's funny when you're in prison for multiple counts of murder!" the fat, bald officer yells, slapping the hand cuffs on my wrist. I grin. I purposely said what I said to take his mind off the most important thing which was reading me my rights. Fuck it, let the games begin.

ANT

"You guys okay?" Jessica panics, quickly picking Amari up. "I'm straight. Hold up, ma, why you bleeding?" Jessie asks, touching her stomach. My mouth drops as I stare at the dark blood on her shirt. "It's glass from the window. I'm fine, yall are all I care about. Let's go." she says.

We managed to get out the hotel without being stopped. It's so many police, news trucks, ambulances, and fire trucks outside. I'm surprised we didn't get stopped. We're driving in silence. "Tae, you remember when your daddy taught you how to give stitches incase somethin' bad happened?" Noble asks him. He nods his head yes. "No... I'm not letting him do that. He doesn't need to go through that." Jessica says through her pain. "Ma, I'm sorry shut up,  I know what I'm doing. I don't want you to bleed out and we are nowhere near a hospital so we gotta do what we gotta do. Tae is stitching you up end of discussion. Daddy, I think we passed a Walmart five minutes ago, turn around. Me and Tae gone get what you need." Noble says. I nod my head. I never saw the day I'd take my son's orders but he is right. We ain't nowhere near a hospital and Jessica is bleeding bad. Tae gotta suck it up and do it.