EIGHTY SIX- What Happens Stays

If you think you know what's gone happen with Jessica & Ant, you don't 😊😊  Maybe y'all should take Jessica a lil more seriously ☕🐸 & Even after I said that y'all STILL don't know 😂😂😂

& Another thing PAY ATTENTION TO SOME OF JESSICA'S POV. HOPEFULLY YALL FIGURE OUT WHICH PART THE LESSON IS IN 😊 If it applies to you plz listen.

"Some'll say life is a gamble, which means love is a casino." - Kevin Gates

JESSICA

"Old man you gone have to quit smokin' them cigarettes. The doctor said that was part of the problem. I can't remember his whole explanation but that shit ain't good pops damn. You got on me for sipping lean then I cut back on it. Why you still smoking them cancer sticks?" Ant goes off on Nathan, standing by his hospital bed. Nathan throws his middle finger up. "Let me die, hell." Nathan mumbles.

I look at him funny. "Let you die? Nigga what?" Ant asks. Nathan narrows his eyes at him. "My chest hurtin' man leave me alone." Nathan says. "Them cigarettes worth yo life, huh? Nigga you just had a fuckin' heart attack and the doctor just told yo ass what smoking cigarettes do! You wanna be on the list of mothafuckas who died from smokin' cigarettes when they knew the risks?" Ant snaps on him. "Everybody gotta die one day, damn." Nathan says.

"You think this a game? You blessed to even still be here and you got the nerve to lay here on some sarcastic shit like I'm getting on your nerves! Stop smoking them hoes! That shit kill you slowly! Nathan, the doctor just sat here and told you how smoking that bullshit damages the lining of yo arteries then that make fatty material build up so then it narrow yo artery! If I heard that, I know you did! That's exactly what's happening with you! That shit caused yo heart attack!" Ant goes off on him. "Okay Dr. Hypocrite Mitchell." Nathan sarcastically says.

"Why you cracking jokes? How I'm a hypocrite? I smoke weed, I get drunk, I occasionally pop pills, and I sip lean every once in a while! That's my shit! You heard cigarette in that equation? No! Ion smoke them hoes! Go head, kill yo self and when you die I ain't gone cry cause I warned you but you a fucking dumb ass!" Ant hollers at him, balling his fist up.

"You do drugs. That make you better cause I'm a cigarette smoker?" Nathan  asks. "I didn't say that, Nathan. But which one of us laid up in a hospital bed for what they do? You are! Smoking cigarettes gotta be one of the dumbest things a mothafucka could do! That's the largest cause of preventable deaths. You in yo seventies. You really wanna die prematurely?" Ant goes off.

"You know what, shut the hell up son. I started smoking cigarettes after I got shot over that dumb beef with you and Montana. I'm a stressed out seventy three year old man. I was healthy before that shit. Now what? I feel pain everyday from that shot, I'm still trying to learn how to live life again. So hell yeah I smoke cigarettes to ease my mind." Nathan says.

Ant face palms himself. "So now it's my fault you in this bitch?" Ant asks. "I never said that. I told you what the hell I started smoking in the first place for. I'm tired son leave me the hell alone." Nathan dryly says. Ant closes his eyes tight. "Die then! I don't give a fuck! Cause that's exactly what you gone do to yourself smoking cancer sticks! I don't give a mothafuck  if you or anybody disagree, those cigarettes cause unnecessary health problems and just cause a mothafucka think they body healthy while they smokin' that shit, it ain't! So think about that next time you put that bullshit in yo mouth! Kill yo self! You might as well put a gun to yo head and blow yo brains out and get it over with cause you smokin that shit gone eventually lead to yo old ass goin' to yo grave any way! So do you!I'm through tryin' to help you when you don't wanna be helped! I ain't no saint but damn pops I love you too much to watch you kill yo self smokin' that! That's some sucka ass shit!" Ant yells, catching me off guard. I can tell he's so fucked up over this. Nathan has been so down lately.