SIXTY NINE- Front Door Prt. 2

I know yall miss consistent updates and everything. I got a lot going on and haven't really been thinking about writing lately. Bare with me though. Here's an update.

"They grow fast, one day she's your little princess. Next day she's talking boy business, what is this? They say the coolest playas and foulest heart breakers in the world, God gets us back, he makes us have precious little girls." - Nas

NOBLE

"Noble, you straight?" Uncle Darius asks me as I lean over on the kitchen counter thinking hard about what I just found out. I look at him. "You here to kill me for Montana or you here to fuck with my mind again over that shit? If you are, don't do it. Now ain't that time." I warn him, shaking my head as I try my hardest to control the emotions I'm feeling right now. He starts chuckling. "Did you really just try to put fear in my heart?" he asks, laughing hard.

I start glaring at him. "Darius, what you do to my baby?" my momma asks, wrapping her arms around me. My dad walks in here holding Amari's hand. Him and my uncle start staring at us with blank looks on their faces. "What the hell do you treat him like a fucking baby for?" my dad asks. "She don't treat me like a baby." I tell him, looking at him like he got me fucked up. "Lie again. Jessica, you been doing that shit the boy entire life. Damn, hop off his dick with all that baby ass shit you be doing and let the nigga be a man and deal with shit on his fucking own. Don't no bitch want a cry baby ass momma's boy who depend on his damn momma for his happiness." my daddy says, sitting Amari down on the counter.

"Quit talking to my momma like that. Daddy, chill out." I say. "Cause I told the truth? Both of yall needed to hear it." he says. "In a way I agree with Ant. Jessica, you have always treated Noble like a king that you wait on hand and foot." my uncle says. "Ant, your momma always been trifling as fuck. You mad cause you didn't get the attention I give our sons? You mad cause your momma wasn't there to uplift you when she knew you were mentally unstable just like we all know Noble is? Maybe, if she would've loved you, you wouldn't be such a commitment shy, ubstabled, rude, trifling, hoe ass nigga. You fucking asshole." my momma says. My mouth along with my uncle's drops. She caught me off guard with that.

My dad starts laughing. "But if I tell you what the fuck I feel like you are, you gone be mad somewhere balled up crying to Montana and imma be wrong though, right? I advise you watch your mouth or close your mouth all together. You playing with fire right now. I'm trying not to burn your dumb ass." my dad calmly says.

I shake my head. "Amari, go play with LaLa and Tae." my dad demands, lifting him off the counter. I watch as he crawls his little ass out of the kitchen. Amari hardly ever walks for some reason. He the only toddler I know who doesn't like to walk and would rather crawl around everywhere.

"Ant, it's nothing you can say to hurt me that you haven't already said before. Trust me." my momma says, chuckling. "You know what, I'm not even about to disrespect you right now." my dad says, then walks over to the refrigerator. "Sure." my mom says. "Why did I ever fall in love with your childish ass?" my dad mumbles, grabbing a bottle of tequila out the refrigerator. "You make me question my love for you with the shit you do. What did I ever see in you, Jessica? I don't even know myself. You make me wonder if I'm even in love with you or if I'm just used to you and if I only love the idea of having you." he says, then walks out the kitchen.

I watch as my momma's facial expression changes. Her whole face just turned red, her eyes are glossy, and she's biting her bottom lip. "Jessica, both of yall say things yall don't mean. Ignore Ant."  uncle Darius says. "I've been knowing him majority of my life. I know when he means something and when he's talking out of anger. He meant what he just said." she dryly says, then walks out the kitchen.