SEVENTY SEVEN- Some Shit

Life been CRAZY yall so I haven't updated or whatever.
-

"I woke up this morning with you on my mind. She say she dont miss me, I know that she lying. I can see straight through that girl like a window, no blinds." - YFN Lucci

JESSICA

"Where you going?" Ant asks me as I put my ear rings in my ears. "Somewhere with Torren." I answer. "You sure you not going to meet that nigga Kareem?" he asks me. "Wanna know something? Kareem don't ask me shit about you. Wanna know why? Because he doesn't give a fuck about the next nigga. Stop asking me about that man, Ant. Let me find out you wanna fuck him." I say, just to irritate him like he's doing me.

"The fuck your ignorant ass say to me? I almost forgot who the fuck you are and cussed you out." he snaps. "Bottom line is you need to stop questioning me about dude." I tell him. "Fine. Whatever. Where you and Torren going?" he asks. "I'm sure you're gonna track me down and pop up like a detective." I say. He shakes his head at me. "Ignorance at it's fucking finest." he says, pointing at me.

I ignore him then grab my purse. "I'll see you when I get back." I say. "Love you." he says as I walk out the room. "Jesus do too." I say, walking down the spiral staircase. "Fuck you." he says, laughing. He throws Amari's Chicago Bulls plush mascot toy at the back of my head.

I turn around. "Nigga, throw another gotdamn teddy bear at me!" I yell at him. He starts laughing. "That ain't even a teddy bear smart ass. It's a damn plush figure. Quit whining, you know that soft ass thing didn't hurt you." he says. "You better hope and pray you didn't mess my curls up in the back of my head." I say, narrowing my eyes at him. He raises his eyebrow. "I know you know better than to walk out the house with yo damn hair looking like that anyway. The curls in my dick hair look better than them ugly ass Goldilocks looking ass curls in yo head." he says.

"Nigga what? You can't talk about nobody hair, trust me. You need to cut that long bullshit off cause it's messy. And Goldilocks curls be popping while you talking." I say. Ant grew his hair to his ass when I was away and hasn't cut it off yet. "I got more hair than you." he says. "Yeah, cause you a lil hoe." I say, walking to the front door.

"See, I'm a changed man so I'm not even gone call you a hoe like I should." he says. "Whatever floats your boat." I say as I open the front door. He flips me off. "I hope you hit yo head on a damn door or some shit." he says. I flip him off.

He grabs my waist then pulls me back on him. "Love you even though you like to front when I know you love me." he says. I reach down in my purse then grab my pepper spray. "If you value your eyes I advise you get off me cause if you don't, imma spray the fuck out your ass." I threaten him, shaking up the bottle of pepper spray.

He chuckles then steps away. "You need help Loretta Devine." he says, thumping one of my curls. "Shut up. It's nothing wrong with my curls and my hair looks nothing like Loretta Devine's." I say as I open my car door. He laughs a little. "Whatever. You got them Big Worm off Friday curls in ya shit." he says, dying laughing.

I close my car door then drop the top. "Say something else and watch me run over your lil flowers." I threaten. Ant plants flowers as a hobby. He said it reminds him of the older woman who looked after him when he was a kid before she died. He told me they used to plant flowers together. "Jessica if you run my damn flowers over, we gone have a problem. Now you gone make me mad." he says, getting serious as hell.

I chuckle. "Yeah. Get your gardening ass back then." I say. He ignores me as he stands by the flowers. I laugh at him as I pull out the driveway. He really stood there to guard his little funky ass flowers and it's funny as hell.