ONE HUNDRED & ELEVEN- Selfish

Before we begin...Sorry for not updating in a lifetime. I've been busier than a mf. And my birthday was this past Wednesday (March 22nd) so s/o to the ones that wished me a happy birthday on my Snapchat (Eriee_renee)

Question: If I make a YouTube channel and post storytimes about my crazy ass life, will y'all watch and subscribe?

& Does anybody on here go to UT Martin or Texas Southern University?

& Another thing READ CONNECT . And for those who read that... understand that is NOT Thugged Out. Quit comparing the two and just enjoy and show love to the book.

Now on to the chapter.

"I'm selfish. I want you all to myself, I swear." - PNB Rock

MONTANA

"I love you so much." I say to Jessica, hugging her. We're standing in my room at the rehab center. I need this shit as much as I don't want to be here and away from my son and daughter. It's for the best.

"I love you too, Montana. Please take this seriously, okay? Please." Jessica says, wiping tears off her cheeks. I nod my head then kiss her forehead. I don't even have to be her man for me to appreciate her. I love Jessica with everything in me. She'll always be my friend no matter what the fuck life throws our way.

I look at my son as he stares at me. "Come here." I demand. He walks closer. I pick him up then look at him as he smiles a little. "Daddy... Why you picking me up like a baby? I'm ten." he says, making me laugh. "I don't care if you thirty, boy. You my son still." I tell him. He shakes his head. "Daddy, you gay." he says.

I raise my eyebrow at him. "I'm what?" I ask. "Sorry... I wasn't saying it like that. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful. People at my school say it all the time... it don't mean you really gay." he explains. I put him down. "Look at me... don't you ever sit up and call somebody gay trying to use it as a derogatory term or some shit cause that ain't what it's here for. It's gay people out there in the world, aight? And that's what the fuck they choose to do and it ain't nobody's place to look down on em. Understand?" I ask.

He nods his head yes. "What I tell you bout nodding yo head?" I ask. "Sorry. Yes sir, I understand." he corrects himself. "Good. Just let folks live how they wanna live. You ain't gotta be like that but don't judge other folks either." I say. "I don't judge gay folks. I don't wanna be gay but still..." he says. "I didn't say you judged em. I'm just telling you before you decide to ever do it." I say.

"Yes sir." he says. I pull him in my arms, hugging him tight. "Imma be here for a little while and won't be able to come get you but I'll call you everyday and when I get back imma get you and Dream." I say. I know Dream ain't biologically mine but that'll never change the love I got for her.

"Okay. Don't forget to call when you can." Tae says. "I'm not. Imma call whenever I got time." I say, letting him go. I look at Jessica. "Thank you." I say. "No problem." I say. "No... seriously, thank you. I did some stuff to you that I wish I could go back and change and I'm sorry for all that. Thank you for fucking with me now when I don't even deserve to hear a word from you." I say.

"It's all good, Montana." she says. I gotta find a way to repay her. I don't know how but that's something I'll be thinking about while I'm here.

JESSICA