TWENTY NINE- Fed Up

If you didn't read the "Don't Judge Me" chapter, do it now cause it plays a huge part in the book.

MAKE SURE YALL COMMENT, IT'S 4
REALLY MOTIVATION

-

"Boy I just can't do this." - K. Michelle

REIGN

"Reign, yo booty shaped like a shrimp." Jah says, making me laugh. "So is your lil tiny ding a ling." I say.

He came over my house a little while ago. I let him in here. Noble is at the mall, KeKe is with his friend Khari, and the rest of my siblings are with my uncle. So, we're all alone in my brother, Majesty's bedroom.

"I can show you it ain't no shrimp. I'll break yo back in four pieces with it." he says. "Ew, no. I'm not interested." I say. His phone starts ringing. "Who is that?" I ask. "My bitch." he answers, ignoring her call. I push him back on my brother's bed then straddle his lap. I don't care about him having a girlfriend. I owe her no loyalty, he's the one breaking promises to her bum ass.

"Reign, what you doin'?" he asks, smirking. "I don't know. I'm going with the flow." I admit, feeling butterflies in my stomach. He grips my waist. "Go with the flow and let me fuck. Come on." he mumbles, then gently kisses my chest. "Okay." I mumble.

He flips me over on the bottom then kisses my neck. I lean up to kiss him. I've never had my first kiss so this is the perfect moment. He turns his head. "Why you turn your head? I wanna kiss you." I say. "What?I ain't kissing you, we straight fuckin'." he says.

"Whatever."  I say. "Hurry up and take yo clothes off, I'm losing patience." he says with an attitude. The sound of a gun cocking makes my eyes widen. He climbs off me then quickly stands up.  "Ma?" I yell in shock, staring at my mom as she holds a gun. She walks straight up to Jah. "You in here trying to use my daughter, huh? Sick ass bitch, I know about niggas like you and I refuse to let yo bum, bitch ass trick my baby out." my mom says, putting her gun under his chin.

I start crying as she smirks as he closes his eyes tight. "How that shit feel, huh?" she calmly asks him, moving the loaded gun across his forehead. "You a pussy, Jah. She know you got a baby? Bitch, my daughter will not become your next baby momma." she snaps. "A baby?" I choke out, completely hurt. "She hopped on me tryin to ride it, fuck I look like?" he asks, earning a pistol whip in his jaw from my mom. "Watch your fucking mouth!" she snaps, then slaps him in his face with the gun again.

"You better quit hitting me, real shit!" he yells, balling his fists up. "And if she don't, the fuck you gone do lil bitch ass mothafucka?" my dad asks him, walking in here holding a loaded shot gun, pointing it at Jah.

"Stop it! It's not his fault!" I cry.  "Fucking shut up, Reign." my mom demands. I watch, wide eyed as my mom snatches him out Majesty's room by his neck. "You lil dirty ass bastard! You will not disrespect my house like that!" my mom yells, then pushes him down the stairs.

I start crying harder as my mom and dad jump him at the bottom of the stairs. "Stop, please!" I beg them, trying to pull my dad away as he stomps on Jah. "Hell naw! You put them damn hickeys on my baby! She just turned fifteen, you finna turn eighteen, punk ass nigga! Fuck you thought?" my dad snaps.

The front door opens. My granddaddy Nathan rushes in. "Granddaddy, stop them!" I beg. He glances over there. "Ain't that that Jah boy?" he asks. "Yes, granddad, they're hurting him." I cry. He starts laughing. "Aw, hell. Let me record this." he says, pulling his old, flip phone out his pocket.

My parents finally stop. "Now, get yo dusty ass out!" my mom snaps as he limps out the front door. "Why would yall do something like that?" I scream at them. "Simple. Don't question me." my dad answers. "Imma do what I want!" I yell at him. "Disrespect your daddy one more time and see what happen to yo ass!" my mom yells at me with her finger pointed in my face.