ONE HUNDRED & NINE- Something Different

"Baby, tonight I wanna get lost in your love." - R. Kelly

ANT

"These folks drive crazy as hell here, damn." Jessica complains. I just got my pops out of Jefferson Parish. I missed New Orleans cause LA kind of boring and if I didn't get forced to move there when I was younger, I more than likely would've stayed in New Orleans.

"Hell yeah. That's one thing about this bitch I didn't miss. What the fuck this man doing, son? He fuckin... nigga just almost ran over three people and shit." I say, pointing at some nigga driving a black Jeep.  My dad rolls the window down. "Get yo fuckin' ass off the damn road with that bitch ass driving you doing, nigga!" he yells out the window.

Me and Jessica start dying laughing as the nigga blows his horn over and over while flipping my dad off. "Pops, chill yo old ass out. That nigga gon' whoop yo ass." I joke. "Don't do him. Hop up off my goon. Ain't that right Antonio?" Jessica asks. "Damn right. Ant, shut the fuck up. Pink lip ass. Your lips pink as some pussy. Sit down, bitch." he says. "Getcho lame ass outta here." I demand, laughing at his corny ass.

"Fuck you." he says, laughing. "Now tell me what happened." I say. "To be real... yo momma cheating on me and don't think I know it. I ain't fucked up about it so I started seeing other people behind her back. I brought ol girl to the house. She a young woman but fuck it. Your momma came home and caught her and started swinging on both of us. I was trying to make her chill. You know yo momma hit like a nigga. She popped me in my eye and I forgot she was a woman for a second and fucked her shit up. The neighbors called the police and now I'm here." he explains.

Jessica doesn't say anything as she looks at me. "What?" I ask, running the red light. "Nothing." she mumbles. "Pops... why y'all even get back together in the first place? That shit was a disaster waiting to happen." I tell him. "As if you got the room. The shit that happened with me and your momma the other day is you and Jessica reality every other day. Shut yo ass up." he demands.

"Well, damn." Jessica says. "Hell naw. Momma put you through more than Jessica ever put me through and you got with her foul ass like nothing ever happened." I say. "Nigga, you fucked this girl life up and expect forgiveness so what's the difference between Jessica coming back to you and me goin' back to her? Damn, she for sure your momma. Both of y'all some fucked up individuals who play the victim when shit go south." he says.

I raise my eyebrow. "What the fuck you coming at me hard for?" I ask. This nigga the most disrespectful mothafucka I know. "I'm just saying, son. You can't judge me and yo momma when you down bad yourself." he tells me. "Ain't nobody judging y'all bullshit. That woman put me through hell and did the same shit to you. What she did far worse than the cheating I did." I say. "Y'all should just stop." Jessica says.

"Aight. I'm done." I say, hiding my anger. This mane just pissed me the fuck off. All that shit was uncalled for as hell. Jessica starts gagging. "What?" I ask. "My stomach hurts. I feel sick." she says, grabbing an empty grocery bag off the floor. "Food poisoning?" my dad asks. She shakes her head no then lets her seat back.

We just got to his house. I don't even feel like going in here and dealing with the shit today but it is what it is. I get out the truck then walk to Jessica's side. "You aight?" I ask, helping her out the Hummer. "Yeah... I just feel sick." she answers. "You want me to take you to my spot here so you can rest?" I ask. She shakes her head no. "Naw. I'll be alright for now." she says. "You sure?" I ask. She nods her head yes. When she pregnant, I'll do whatever under the sun for her with no questions asked cause I want my kids healthy. I want this to be the best pregnancy she ever had.

I grab her hand then follow my dad to the front door of his house. He unlocks the door then walks in. Adam is standing right by the door like he was waiting. "Wassup?" I ask, nodding my head at him. He hugs Jessica then blankly stares at my dad. "What you lookin' at me crazy for?" he asks. "You just down bad, daddy. That's all." he answers, walking away.