TWO- Funny Ways

Malika, Ant's mistress in the media.

& dang, 400 & something comments on the first chapter ♡♡ I haven't read all of them but thanks yall.

"It's  just your funny ways that got me feeling so crazy, crazy, crazy." - Taylor Jasmine

JESSICA

I know I was wrong for accusing Ant, but it just doesn't feel right to me. I'm still getting breakfast ready for the kids but this whole thing with my husband is still weighing heavy on me. This isn't the first time I thought he was messing around, it was just the first time I ever confronted him about it.

I walk to Majesty's room then pick Amari up while he sleeps. "Wake up, mommy's baby." I say, shaking Majesty. He opens his eyes. "Mommy, let me stay home, please." he begs. I get in the bed with my son, holding Amari in my arms. "I would but I want you to make good grades, baby boy. But I promise you I'll bring you Chinese food for lunch and check you and your brothers and sisters out early. Deal?" I ask. He smiles wide, then makes a pinky promise with me.

"Good. Now, I need you to get up and wake your siblings up for me so yall can eat." I say. "Okay. So, what did you cook?" he asks, getting out of the bed. "I cooked yall some bacon, eggs, hash browns, pancakes, and I made a little french toast for your daddy cause you know, that's what his greedy ass likes." I say. He nods his head. "I'm finna throw down!" he exclaims, then takes off running out of here. I start laughing, shaking my head. I love my babies so much.

I go to the kitchen then sit Amari down in his high chair. I know he's three, but he's tiny and I like to put him in a high chair to make sure he eats everything because if I don't, he'll be running around and not eat a damn thing.

"I'm sleepy." he mumbles, putting his head down. "You gotta wake up, baby. I'm about to fix your plate." I say, then walk to the stove. I grab his little SpongeBob plate, then put a little of everything on there. I go get his sippy cup out the cabinet, fill it halfway with orange juice, then take it to him. "Make sure you eat it all." I say. He smiles wide, then starts eating with his little green plastic fork.

"Ay, momma. Where my other daddy at? I wanna go see him after school." Noble says, referring to Montana. The kids understand I'm with their dad but for some reason, they never stopped calling Montana their second dad and they stayed close to him because they love him and he loves them.

"Boy, you know how he is. He probably somewhere in the streets." I answer. "Can I go over his house today?" he asks. "I don't care, make sure your daddy cool with it. And call and ask Montana if it's okay." I answer. "I wanna go too!" Reign exclaims, walking in here. "You nosey." I say. She laughs, pulling her gym shorts up. I frown at her. "Why are you wearing your daddy's shorts?" I ask. "Because he left them in my room." she answers, shrugging her shoulders. "Girl, you ain't wearing that to school. Don't play with me Reign Isabella Mitchell." I say, pointing my finger in her face. She giggles. "Dang, momma, I know." she says. "You better know." I say.

My eyes drift over to Jessie as he quietly eats his food. "What's wrong?" I ask. I try to be strong for everybody around here and I hate when one of my babies are sad. I sit down at the table across from him. He fake smiles. "Nothing... I'm okay." he answers. "Jessie. Tell me because I don't want you sad." I mumble. "I can't. It's nothing. I promise I'm not in any trouble or anything." he says. I sigh. Ant walks in the kitchen. "Wassup, my favorite lil niggas?" he asks the kids, making them laugh. Jessie cuts his eyes at him. Ant looks at him then narrows his eyes. "You ain't shit, I promise you ain't." Jessie mumbles, then storms out the kichen.

I look at Ant, confused. "What was that?" I ask him. "I don't know. You know Jessie stay mad at me." he answers. I raise my eyebrow. "You better fix it because I don't want our kids sad, Ant." I say. "Okay, Jessica." he says with an attitude. I roll my eyes. "Antasia... you and your attitude is pushing me to a point of no return. When I start acting an ass, don't say I didn't warn you." I lowly say so the kids don't hear. "Shut the fuck up. Fix my fucking plate instead of running your big ass mouth." he demands, then sits at the table.