THIRTY- Never Judged

JOHNATHAN  (THE THERAPIST )IN THE MEDIA

Some of yall really be trying to find wrong in anything Jessica does lol.

"You never judge me for the things I did." - Tink

ANT

I feel so fucking empty. I haven't seen or heard from Jessica in almost a month. It's like she dropped off the face of the earth. I'm forced to take care of the kids alone but I guess I asked for it. She was doing it herself for a while.

I'm stressed as hell. All I wanna do is at least talk to her. "Where yall going?" I ask Noble, Majesty, and Jessie as they walk in here. Jessie is holding Amari's hand. LaLa and Tae are in front of Noble. "To the mall." Majesty answers. I raise my eyebrow. "You lying. Your eye color changes when you lie. Try again. Where yall going?" I ask. "Fine. I'll tell you. We going to visit our mom that you and yo dusty ass daughter mistreated." Noble answers. "Let me put my glasses on so I can see who the fuck you think you talking to." I sarcastically say, pulling my reading glasses out my pocket.

"Truth hurts, huh? Dad, you so lowdown." he says. "You know what... sit yall asses down somewhere. Yall ain't going nowhere." I say. "I'm seventeen, daddy, dang. Why can't I do what I want?" Jessie asks. "What I say?" I ask. He storms back upstairs. Noble and Majesty glare at me. "I can't even tell yall lil twin asses apart right now cause I'm high. But whichever one of yall ya is need to quit lookin at me crazy." I say, rolling another blunt. "That's why she gone now. You psychotic and temperamental." Majesty says.

I narrow my eyes as he walks back up the stairs. "Noble, right?" I ask just to piss him off. "Acually, I'm Majesty. You can't even tell me and Noble apart, daddy, damn. And quit smoking so much. Instead of feeling sorry for yourself and going off on her in texts cause she doing her, you need to text her and tell her you sorry. Well... nevermind. She just might be riding a real nigga dick at the moment." he says, snickering. "Fuck you just say?" I snap on him. "Ian studder, dad. But yeah." he says. "Aight, bet. Where the hell she at?" I ask. "She doesn't want you or Reign to know so I'm not gonna tell you until she ready." he says, then walks up the stairs.

Reign runs down to me then jumps in my arms. "Hey, daddy." she exclaims. "Hi." I dryly say, not really wanting to be bothered by my baby girl right now. "Are you sad?" she asks. "I'm fine. You know anything about where your momma is?" I ask. She frowns a little. "Well... I don't know where she is but last time she was here she told me she wanted to go to Memphis." she answers.

I sigh. "Aight." I say. I'm finally swallowing my pride. I'm asking Montana where she went. If nobody else knows, I know he knows. "But can we go to the mall? I saw this purse, hoodie, and a new Rolex I wanted. And I wanted some stuff from Macy's. Please, daddy." Reign begs. "Get out my face with all that, Reign. I ain't in the mood and I'm through spoiling you. Yo momma spoiled you too and you dogged her too. You on punishment, starting now." I say. She starts screaming, throwing a tantrum. I stand then pull my belt off. She starts crying as I beat her ass with it. "Now, go clean that junky ass room, bring me yo phone, and you better not delete a fucking thing!" I yell.

I sit back down on the couch then pull my phone out. I call Montana then put it on speaker. "You calling me for what?" he asks. "You know where my wife at? We don't gotta get along but that's my wife and it's almost been a month. Tell me, now." I demand. He starts laughing. "Yeah, I know. Of course she told daddy." he says, pissing me off.

"Mothafucka, where she at?" I yell. "She at Patrick house." he answers, making me madder. "Who the fuck is Patrick? Hell naw!" I yell. "Patrick the star, mothafucka. She under the sea, kickin shit with SpongeBob, Sandy Cheeks, and Patrick. Would you like directions to the crib? Mr. Krabs, Gary, and Squidward might be there too." he says, dying laughing.