EIGHTY- Dating

Go read "My Everything." 💕
-

YALL GIRLS NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO JESSICA'S POV. CURIOUS MFS ESPECIALLY 🤗😂😂

"Colder than winter, don't wanna lose
her. She a winner, my favorite place is up in her. Slide in like a splinter, might treat that pussy like dinner. Legs in the air like antennas." - Montana of 300

JESSICA

I'm in Ant's room changing Dream's diaper as she stares at Ant while he makes faces at her. He hands her her teething ring. I hand Ant her dirty diaper. "Throw that away for me, big dawg." I jokingly say, making him laugh as he throws it in the garbage. "Aight lil pup." he says. "We lame as fuck." I say, laughing.

He smiles as I fix Dream's onesie. I get up then walk into his large bathroom to wash my hands. He walks in here holding Dream. "Let's take a picture." he says. "Why? Don't post it on no social media." I say. "I'm not. I just want a picture." he says,wrapping his arm around my shoulder as he holds Dream in his other arm. I smile wide as he takes the picture in the mirror. "Damn, we look good together." he says. I laugh a little. He knows I'm not trying to be with him like that anymore so he don't even need to start that shit up.

We walk back into his room. He lays Dream down on the bed. Reign walks in here. "Hey baby." I say to her. She smiles then waves. "What's good lil girl?" Ant asks, throwing a pillow at her. She starts laughing then slaps him with the pillow. "Daddy, why you always throwing stuff at me?" she asks. I laugh, watching those two have a full blown pillow flight on the floor.

"Okay, I'm done." Ant says, laughing. She throws the pillow down on the bed. "I got a question ma." she says. "What is it?" I ask. "Don't get mad, daddy. But ma, what does sex feel like?" she awkwardly asks. Ant starts dramatically choking. "Dumb ass stop being dumb." I demand. "I wasn't ready for that." he says.

"Why do you wanna know?" I ask. "I'm still a virgin but I'm curious about stuff. Music and TV make it look so good, ya know? So is it really all that? People always say don't have sex until you married but they be the ones who still be having sex unmarried. So does it feel good?" she asks. I sigh. I knew her curiosity would eventually kick in and I prepared myself for this day unlike her dumb ass daddy who sitting here looking disturbed.

"Well I won't be the woman who'll sit there and lie to you baby. So, yeah sex does feel good." I admit. "But it's not as good as porn make it look or how these movie scenes and singers make it seem magical and shit. It's nothing like that. Honestly, sex is just something to do. But it's nothing you need to rush into. If I could go back in time I would've waited until I was married to lose my virginity because after I lost it to your dad, I realized it wasn't what I expected and it was nothing worth rushing into." I explain. Ant narrows his eyes at me. "But you still married me afterwards... nevermind." he mumbles.

I roll my eyes at him. "I know I married this dumb ass nigga that took my virginity. But what if we never got married? See what I'm saying? Either way it goes If I could go back I would've waited. Reign I promise you sex is nothing you need to rush into. These niggas gone be all on you, all in your ear telling you exactly what you wanna here, making you feel special, then as soon as they get it, all that special treatment goes out the window. See, right now you still a virgin. I bet it's so many girls your age who lost their virginity a long time ago. But you different from them. You still got something they could never get back and that's your virginity. Keep that shit. I don't give a fuck what a nigga telling you, don't spread your legs for his ass." I say.

"What if I never get married? Or what If I'm in a relationship for a while?" she asks. "It depends." Ant answers her. "On what?" she asks. "The circumstances of the relationship. Honestly, if a nigga really love you, he gone be willing to wait until you ready and that's real shit. Them niggas who be pressuring you and sending you on a guilt trip cause you won't give em no pussy don't give a fuck about you cause if they did, they wouldn't be trying to have you do shit you uncomfortable with doing." he explains. She nods her head.