Chapter 20

Fact 20:

One in 10 young people exprierenced a period of major depression.

~~//~~~//~~~//~~~//~~~//~~

"So?" She grin staring at me like a proud newly polished trophy staring with awe and amazement reflect in her eyes making me smile at her amused. "What do you think?"

I've been looking at myself for the past four minutes trying to process who is this person looking back at me.

My dark long hair is pined a lose bun and it's curled framing my face perfectly and some how she made my hair look shiny. My make up is flawless with minimal makeup and just mascara, full face coverage with golden bronzer and light lipgloss. She chose a black dress with silver diamond like crystals surround the whole dress glittering in the light. It hug my body perfectly and not at all too tight, it has a low cut infront and the back too that shows a great amount of back skin and enough infront that makes me uncomfortable.

Bonnie keeps shaking her head at me trying to ease my insecurities and said I look hot. As promised my scars are hidden from anyone's eyes making me feel a little less insecure.

I've never seen myself like this, it's so different but I like it. I remember when I was little I always play dress up with fluffy gowns and even crowns on my head. I've always wanted to do things like this, dress up not even for a fancy dance but just going out for a special event with a group of friend or maybe dress up for a date but I never had those things. I've never got to experience it and for the time I feel pretty, I actually feel beautiful and it takes me so much strength to admit that to myself.

"Thank you Bonnie." I skim myself for the last time facing her.

She's been staring at me like a proud mom making me grin at her finding being with her more comfortable each time. She's been more of a friend to me then anyone else. She kept her word and kept it a secret and I knew that she will always because that's just the type of person she is.

"Oh it was pleasure." She grin. "You are going to take everyone's breath away." She winked.

I chuckled at her remark shaking my head when she looks better then I do and I'm sure all guys run after her and she flick them off her shoulder or simply get ignored but yet always seem so kind about it. She wore a beautiful white gown that is mermaid shaped at the bottom. It's so simple and beautiful radiating her beauty even more.

She also told me Jessica is going to be there since her father is well known in the society and the guess are a bunch of pretentious people. It's an opportunity for business people to form some sort of deal.  

My heart began to pound so loud I'm afraid it will break my ribs when Bonnie opened the door. She sense my nervousness and took my hand as if knowing exactly how my heart would pound, as if she heard the laughs in the back of my mind when I came out of that party with a new look. As if she understood my slight panic in every way. Her hand envolp around mine comforting my nerves no one has ever done.

She sent me an encouraging smile and I sent her a true smile knowing she will be a greater friend to me then any person will.

We walk down the empty hall with walls full of pictures and down the familiar marble steps. My breath hitched in my throat and my heart began to pound louder when I see him. He turn his head sensing us here. He looked up at me a wide smile spread on his lips, a charming smile any women and girls will fall for. He wore a traditional black and white tux with his dark hair as his usual style messily perfet that when he ran his hand through it carelessly his hair would fall in every perfect way without any flaw.