Chapter 35

Listen to the song attached to make you choke up in sadness :'(

~~//~~//~~//~~

"So why is Sky having a party in the middle of the week?" Bonnie frowns at her phone. 

I look over confused she showed me her screen raising her eyebrows at me as if I knew all the answers. I read his message in facebook and my eyes bulge out of my socket seeing 503 people attached to the message saying party tonight 8.00pm at one of their beach house near here. 

"I thought you said he is sick?" 

"I thought so too" I frown in confusion watching messages from people excited to attend. 

"Sky is having a party?" Kyle walk towards us and just like most people in this car park they are looking at their phones. 

Bonnie frown deeply shooting daggers at Kyle. The last week of our holiday something happen between them, they have been arguing and making each other angry at any chance they have. Kyle ignore her glares and faced me instead, I shrugged in return my mind reeling in confusion as much as they are if not more. 

Bonnie dropped me off home and she talked non stop about how adorable Sky and I for him to surprise me like that. 

"Why can't I find someone who would treat me like that?" She pouts.

"You can get any guy you want I mean you are epitome of confidence." I chuckled. 

"That's true" She sighed. "Okay maybe I'll find him in this party tonight" Her eyes lit up. "See you later" She winks at me as I hop out. 

I roll my eyes playfully I know her feelings is truly for Kyle even if she doesn't tell me. Someone with a brain and eyes can see their attraction for each other. I enter the gates and one of the guards that I always talk to walked up to me with a wary expression.

"Mark what is it?" I frowned at his worried look. 

I've known Mark for awhile he is a goofy loving guy that always share funny stories of his daughter with me. He owes this family everything because they didn't really need a guard infront of their house but they created that job for him so he can provide for his daughter. They pay him well and with extra bonuses.

"I just want to warn you that Jessica is here." When he said that my heart jolt up in confusion. 

"Why?" I frown deeply already feeling myself adjudicated. 

"She wanted to speak to Skyler, she insisted and Skyler let her in." His words only confused me.

I know for a fact that Sky hates Jessica's guts so why are they all of a sudden hanging out with each other. What is so important that she had to come here? I still remember the day when Sky literally dragged her by the arm and practically forbid her to ever step foot in this house. 

My mind began to reel with possibilities my own wild imagination is torturing me. 

"Thank you for telling me Mark" I spoke numbly.

He gave a sympathetic smile before continue walking along the property. Before I knew it I am storming inside, without really looking at where I am going I automatically head for our room and when I stood right infront of it I hear laughter. My voice hitched in my throat hearing her familiar giggle. 

"I can't believe you did that! You are so bad Skyler" Jessica's voice is like a whip across my skin making me flinch. 

I lift my shaky hand on the door knob and slam the door open and what I saw I wasn't prepared to see. Jessica snuggling right against Sky on the couch, his arms lazily slung over the couch while hers is wrapped around him. Both their heads snapped towards me and I pretend to mask the hurt on my face. I held my breath trying not to jump into conclusion because I know Sky loves me and I trust him with my life. I just don't trust her.