Chapter 30

Fact 30

Depression is a common mental disorder. Globally, more than 350 million people of all ages suffer from depression.

~~//~~//~~//~~

With his words leaving me stunned eracing every ounce of pain that I have been carrying when I hear his voice speak the words I've always dreamed of him saying to me.

I pulled back slamming my lips on his in a passionate heated kiss, his tongue thrust inside my open mouth turning my stomach in antispation. I tightened my hold around his waist making him sigh gripping my waist. I pull back and stared at him with so much, so much want and hunger and I know he feels it too. I know he wants me as much as I want him.

I grip the hem of my sweater and pulled it off, his eyes running down my body lustfully. This time I didn't cover anything ashamed because Bonnie is right he makes me feel beautiful with just one look. He cradle my face pressing his lips onto mine with such hunger it's making my head spin.

He swiftly turned around and pushed me down on the pillow laying ontop of me loving the feeling of his body pressed tightly against mine perfectly. I sighed feeling his hands explore my skin leaving a burning feeling trail where he touches me. He trace hot kisses along my jaw to the hallow of my neck feeling his tongue swipe up my skin sucking my sensitive skin between his teeth.

I gave a breathless moan arching my neck while he continue leaving a mark on my skin. He leaves my neck and began dragging his lips down my torso and waist lingering just above my belly button my heart pounding even louder.

His hands place on the center of my underwear a trail blazing pleasure erupt at the pressure he puts making me gasp with just one touch. He looks up so much and desire swam in his eyes I can't help but moan at the sight. His fingers rub against my underwear feeling how much I really want this before pulling it down leaving me completely bare.

He groan quietly at the sight he ran his fingers against my flesh my hips bucking at the friction he creates flooding me with pleasure. I close my eyes feeling his thrust two fingers inside me a loud moan flew past my lips. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better I feel his tongue swipe up my core making back arch and hip move from time to time.

"Sky" I whimper opening my eyes seeing him between my legs devouring every taste and swipe of his tongue pumping his fingers in and out.

Seeing this is bringing me over the edge and as if sensing it he stopped meeting my eyes grinning proudly seeing my reaction. He licks his lips hovering above me once again his fingers unclasping my bra leaving me completely naked beneath him.

"You're perfect" He kiss me deeply "Absolutely perfect"

"I need you Sky" I sighed. "Now" I grip his shorts making him smirk loving the desperate need I have for him.

He let me take his shorts my eyes snapping down at his impressive size making me gulp at what is about to come. He lift my chin connecting our lips our tongues stroke against each other. He lowered himself against me both of us moaning feeling our lower half touch. His hips buck feeling wetness between my legs.

"Sky" I breathed his name feeling all control gone.

He hears my final plead grabbing a condom and with one final stroke he place his tip in to enter. Both of us watching as he thrust himself inside me. My eyes squeezing shut feeling a pitch of pain, my nails digging onto his back. He balance himself on his elbow pushing all the way in and stilling inside of me allowing me to catch my breath.

The pain turned into pleasure making me moan feeling him move deeper with every thrust. With every movement, every kisses and touches we drown ourselves in the pleasure of each other. Our breathless moan and the movement of the bed is the only noise.