Chapter 3

Fact 3:

Women are most likely to be diagnosed with depression than men. 

                                                         ~~//~~//~~//~~

Hailey's POV

I stare at Skyler with eyes wide open, shock that he's standing infront of my house. Is he following me? My eyes landed on an older version looking of Skyler but more formal wearing a suit.

"What-

"David!" My dads voice rang against my ear as he wheeled himself closer to the door.

I raised my eyebrows at him, that's his old bestfriend. Talk about coincidence. I was kind of dissappointed that he isn't here for me. I push my thoughts aside shaking my head.

"Well let the in Angel, don't just stand there" My dad chuckled softly.

"Oh. right...um come in" I cleared my voice stepping aside.

"Timmy!!" David walked up to my dad with a grin on his face. "Old man you have aged" He joked like they never lost touched with each other.

My dad laughed, wheeling himself closer to him.

"And I see you haven't changed a bit Dave" He chuckled.

Skyler stood by my side looking at my dad and his. I look over at his mom, she has long brown silky brown hair, big green eyes like Skyler, and her cheekbones are perfect. Her body is like models, she wore an expensive Channel dress.

"Ah and is this your lovely wife?" My dad turn to her smiling. "You never looked beautiful Amy"

"Oh Tim you were always charming" Her laugh is like a soft musical tune. She walk up to my dad and kiss his cheek.

A small smile creep in my face seeing my dad happy.

Tim's POV

I laughed at the memory when we were 19 and when it was spring break. We went spring break to Martigraw, sorority parties, festival wild parties, raves, under ground illegal club and every club in California. My life was perfect me and Haliey in love and wild. We just travel everywhere partying, living on cheap hotel rooms and that was perfect. Stop by at a strangers house to party. It was an amazing feeling, I thought nothing could get better than this but she got pregnant and that was the happiest day of my life.

I lost her when she gave birth to my angel, the last thing she told me was. 'look after our baby girl' I lost someone that was the most important person in my life and gained another. Just one look at my baby I fell in love when I saw her open her eyes revealing her mothers feature, that's when I named her Haliey. She's the most important person in my life now. I can't bare the thought of her alone in this world, it just breaks my heart.

After we finish dinner we just sat around talking about what's been happening in our lives.

"How bad is it Tim?" David sat infront of me with a glass of scotch.

"It's really bad, I have my good days and I have my days when I just can't even lift my body up by myself." I shook my head.

David and Amy gave me a sympathetic look, I went from a wild teenager from a sick old man with a cancer.

"Why aren't you fighting this Timmy, you can get through this" I saw a flash of sadness hit his eyes. "I can give you the money with-

"No" I wave my hand coughing in process, "I'm tired David" I can feel the moisture building up my eyes.