Chapter 12

Fact 12:

Self-mutilation (cutting or burning) is one way in which individuals show they are depressed  

                                                                            ~~//~~//~~//~~

We went to Disneyland Paris, the moment I stepped into the entrance it felt like I stepped into the magical world where princess roam the area with their king. Big tall castles displayed infront of us and parades where only the warriors, princess, prince, iconic cartoon characters, queens and kings are all marching and waving at us.

Lights and rides lit up even at daylight. Kids ran around in joy seeing their favourite characters, you can see the tears in their eyes as they hug them. This place is where it's okay to believe in magic, dragons and pirates.

"Here is it okay for you to stand up now?" I took my dad's hand.

"Yes sweetie I can always walk I'm just too lazy" He winked half joking.

"Let's go on all the rides!" I grin over at him excitedly.

"Oh no Hailey I think you'll give me a heart attack. I'm not as young as I use to be" Dad protest.

"How about you kids have fun will be in the restaurant when you're done meet us there" Amy nodded wrapping her slender arms around my dad. "There's this great long island tea there it will be a blast!"

I heard my dad give out a groan giving me a mock terrified look making me laugh at them.

"I guess it's just us two" Sky sent me a smile. "Where to first?"

"Oh my god, I don't know where to begin" I sighed lovingly looking all around me.

Then I spotted space world and I almost squealed seeing all the things I can go to. I began jogging towards it not even bothering to tell Sky.

"Hey Hailey!" I heard Sky running after me.

I stood behind a guy on the cue with two toodlers who is stressing him out that I was scared his hair might fall off.

"Don't just run off like that at least tell me where you're going next time" He stopped next to me.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I'm here. I've always wanted to go here. Me and my dad would always go to our carnival it was our tradition and being here now is just unbelievable." I could almost cry.

"You're so cute" He chuckled. "You're like a kid"

I tried not to blush at his comment or the way he's looking at me like he wants to pintch my cheeks.

"Can you blame me? I've always been obessed with theme parks and any other carnivals when I was a kid" We slowly began to hop in the ride.

The safety instructor told us to buckle up in our seats while other fill all the emty seats up.

"What's so special about theme parks?" He strap his belt.

"I love the smell of popcorn in the air, the laughter all around, the noises and lights at night. I love the smell of sugar roast and cinamin all around. I love the memories I have in there and I also love the fact that my parents fell in love in a carnival I guess that's the main reason why I would spend the rest of my days there." I smiled.

"You love all the little things don't you Hailey" He sighed giving me a question but he said it more of a statement.

I look at him he didn't give off that much in his expression but there's this shine in his eyes that looked at me like he has never seen me before and it's just now that he's laid his eyes on me.