Chapter 27

Fact 27:

About 800,000 people commit suicide every year.

~~//~~//~~//~~

I told him what had happened to dad and how long he had to fight the cancer that will not let my dad go. I told him what I've been doing the past years and I told him about Jessica which he became mad about. I told him about Sky and where I live, I told him all the things he missed. I also told him the biggest secret dad has kept from us was that he was a millionaire owning a multi billion dollar luxury hotel in the world. 

When I told him that he choked on his drink loudly making me laugh. 

Mostly he was sad about all the things I've been through and had to do it alone. 

Harry then told me that the reason his uncle got him was of the benefit money from the government. He never cared about him he even tried to runaway and fly back to us but his uncle found out and he pulled a stop to his plan. He started being good, started staying in only studying to become a doctor which he is now one of the youngest doctor. He told me so many stories I wish I was there. 

He made me laugh and also sad at the same time that I missed growing up with him.

"So do you love him?" He asked chewing his bread smirking at me teasingly. 

I think about it for awhile but the smile on my face already answered his question making him grin.

"Yeah I do." I answered knowing that I've already fallen for him a long time ago. 

"Awwww" He squeal trying to act girly and happy for me. "That is just so adorable" He pouts pretending to cry. 

I rolled my eyes at his goofiness forgetting how he is. The memories I have with him is always a happy one. The first time I watched a scary movies was with him, he pretended he wasn't scared so I played a prank on him reenacting one of the intense scenes of the exorcist. 

"But seriously though I need to meet this guy and I need to point out the strict rules I have for him." He gave me his serious face cutting out the grin and mischievous glint in his eyes. "I need to have a few words with him man to man." 

"Don't scare him away" I smiled teasingly.

I remember in the playground he was sitting by the bench while I was swinging on the swing set when a big bully came and pushed me. Of course I cried when I fell on the bark feeling my palms scraped. The bully was about my age and Harry is few years older but that didn't stop him from storming up to us pushing him on the ground looming over him threateningly. 

"If you ever touch her again I will break every bone in your body" He spoke darkly causing the little boy to run crying. 

You would think that is morbid for a kid to speak like that to a child but Harry has always been different from all the other kids. 

Harry has always been dark and mature for his age and that quality about him is something I admire. He never played with other kids his age but talked to older ones that cause him trouble. He would come back to our house telling us stories of his little adventure today. My dad always warned him but never told him off because we saw the happiness in his eyes and he couldn't take that away from him. 

He was always a curious little boy. 

We left the cafe and now stood infront of dad's grave beside my mom's. Both of us set flowers on each grave, both of us sat infront of them. A different mood shifts between us weighing us down. A different turn of events from the little cafe with us laughing and sharing memories with us now standing in a graveyard.