Chapter 31

Fact 31:

Friends and loved ones can make a big difference. Only 44% of adults with diagnosable mental health problems and less than 20% of children and adolescents receive needed treatment.

Gif of Harry <3 <3

~~//~~//~~//~~

I see him sitting on the table with his back to me I smiled widely sneaking behind him and place a cup of his favourite milkshake infront of him. Just like I remembered when we were kids his eyes lit up and his smile was always my favourite sight.

"Cookies and crème you remembered" Harry twist around with the biggest grin possible.

"Look at you in scrubs" I smiled proudly visiting him in his break.

"I know handsome aren't I?" He sip his drink happily.

I rolled my eyes playfully his ego never seemed to amaze me. Like every girl when I was a kid he was my first crush but that quickly went away when everyday he farts near me to piss me off. Ever since then he's always just been a brother figure to me and I'm his sister for him. I can't deny the attractiveness he has anyone can't ignore him in a room.

"So spring break is tomorrow we are heading down to my dad's resort I want you there. We will be there for the whole two weeks."

"Oh that's right, what's it called again?" He slurp his drink almost halfway done.

"Mountain Lodge, Heaven's side" I took his healthy salad and began eating it myself. "Mrs Kenny said it's actually a famous spot for teenagers at this time, well rich teenagers that can afford going there."

"Oh I remember those spring break days" I knew with the way his eyes shine he was up to no good. "I wish you were there" He smile slowly dropped. "I wanted my partner and crime"

"Partner and crime?" I chuckled "I don't remember encouraging you to do all those stuff in fact I was a bit scared for your life."

"That's right I forgot how much of a whimp you were" He grinned.

He reach in the salad bowl and poke around for the chicken flicking away the vegetables making me laugh slightly.

I missed being around him. I truly did and if he was here during those hard times I know for fact I would never have cut myself or fall into depression. He doesn't know yet because I know it would hurt him but most of all he would be guilty. He always had to protect me even when we were kids, he wanted to be that person to protect me even from myself.

"I'll be there in your palace" He jokes making me roll my eyes playfully "I'll probably can make it for the last week since I'm an intern it's been a busy week."

"Okay great" I grinned "I'll make sure you get picked up by my private plane to my palace" I joked standing up kissing his cheek goodbye.

"Promise?" He grins back.

I laughed waving at him making my way back home. The word home had my stomach twisting but in a good way. I never thought I could have another place I could call home but for the past few months it has been proven that they made me feel like I could call their home mine. They welcomed me with open arms taking care of me because of the promise they held for my dad.

~~//~~//~~//~~

"Got everything ready babe?" Sky took my bag and head downstairs.

"I think so"

Bonnie is still laying on her stomach on my bed flipping through her fashion magazines. As soon as Sky is out of sight she hopped up excitedly making me raise my eyebrows at her suspiciously.