Chapter 28

Fact 28:

  Depression is a medical illness caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain.

~~//~~//~~//~~

"Pretty enough for you?" Sky twirl infront of me allowing me to judge.

Smiling slyly raising his eyebrows at me knowing how good he looks. He wore black jeans and black simple polo shirt with Ralph Lauren shoes. I pretend to think over like I didn't think the moment he walked in the room he had me swooning. 

"You're putting models to shame." I said in amusement making him grin. 

"Don't I just have the sweetest girlfriend in the world." He wrap his arms around me as we goof around making me laugh taking every piece of my heart with him. 

"Yeah you do" I chuckled earning a grin from him.

"Let's go." I ran my hand down his arm to lace my fingers around his. 

He grinned down at me before placing a sweet kiss on my lips making me sigh into his touch. He raised my hand interwined with his and place his smooth lips against my skin.

"Let's go" He smirk seeing my dazed look. "Did  I mention you look beautiful today?" He smiled widely leaning down towards my lips to reconnect our lips once more as if he couldn't get enough the same way I feel about him.

"Hmm" I mumbled against his lips "I believe you have not"

He gave out a dramatic gasp like he just heard the most horrific thing making me laugh lightly. He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closely.

"Well in that case you're beautiful." He place a kiss on my jaw. "You're stunning" Kissing my cheeks whilst he cup my neck gently. "You are gorgeous" He rub his lip down my neck making me hold my breath my heart fluttering feeling the kiss on my skin. "You take my breath away"

He pulls back staring at me deeply his eyes searching my eyes. Words from Bonnie's voice echoed in my mind "Sky will make you believe you are beautiful"  Right at this moment I know no matter how hard I try to conseal the love I have for him. How hard I try to hold myself back but one day if he keeps looking at me like that I will blurt it out because the way he is staring at me like I am the most beautiful person he has seen has my chest clenching for the love of him that it hurts.

"Have mine" I breathe leaning towards him a flicker of lust wash over his face pressing my lips on his lovingly.

This kiss had urgency like I'm trying to tell him how much I love him through the kiss. I cling on to him needing him all the time, like the constant need to be near him not only his touch but to hear his voice and feel his presence. The simple act of his eyes connect to mine from time to time. I need him more then he would ever need me and that's the sad part of this because it's the absolute truth.

He's the one that brought me back to my sanity and he doesn't even realize it. Without him constantly being there after my dad died I would have easily let myself drown in the pain the moment my dad's heart stopped. I did break down, I did weep for him but right there in that very moment I felt his arms around me securely even thought the pain of my dad is all I felt I also felt a light in the darkness. 

He was my own personal light in that moment.  

I put all my love in the kiss the unsaid words press against our lips in passion. Our mouths open deepening the kiss tasting every bit of each other. The more we kiss our lust for each other seem to erupt setting my whole skin on fire. I sighed into his mouth feeling my back pressed into a soft cushion never realizing  he backed me to the couch. He crawled ontop of me pressing his body against mine while I wrap my legs around his waist.