Chapter 25

Fact 25:

"Intellectual disability" (previously known as mental retardation) means that an individual mentally develops at a below-average rate. These people can have learning difficulties and trouble socially adjusting.

~~//~~//~~//~~

"Stop glaring" Bonnie whispered amused nudging me.

I quickly rearranged my face pretending I wasn't standing near the drinks watching them talk and laugh loudly together the whole time.

"I'm not glaring" I mumbled denying it. 

"You so are" She laughed. 

"What is so funny? She laughs at everything he says he isn't even that funny" My face twisted in annoyance.

That's a lie, he's the most funniest and goofiest person I know. 

It's not easy for me to have these feelings I don't want. I don't want to have angry jealousy feelings when maybe she's just this friendly and touchy to everyone. I don't want to have these feelings that cause my chest to tightened at the sight of her touching him. 

"You're right he's a dork" Bonnie laughed her eyes softening "It's okay to be jealous you know" 

"I'm not" I deny once again. 

She shook her head at me and loop her arm around mine making me break my gaze from them. 

"Come you'll see there is nothing to be jealous about because Sky is really into you and that's all that matters" She tug towards them. 

"You better be right" I mumbled earning a laugh from her. 

"Bonnie I was just telling Sky about the time when we he saved me from drowning and he's waving it off as if it's nothing." Amanda shift closer to him my eyes trained on her every movement.

As if sensing my gaze her eyes flickered to me and then she smirk causing my mouth to slightly open. 

"Yeah Sky would've hated himself if something happens to you there" Bonnie smiled. 

"And Sky here actually took care of me for two days bringing whatever I needed and stayed by my side. You are the sweetest thing." She place her hand on top of his hand causing my nails to dig into Bonnie's looped arm. 

She hissed nudging me slightly causing me to grimace sheepishly.

"It was nothing I just didn't want you seriously hurt in my party, I felt really guilty because I knew you didn't want to come in the first place I just forced you" Sky rubbed the back of his neck. 

"I'm glad I did" She whispers smiling so lovingly at him. 

"I'm going to the bathroom." I announced feeling my head pounding hearing them talking. 

"You want me to come?" Bonnie offered smiling at me knowingly. 

"No it's fine" I shook quickly. 

"You're okay right Hailey?" Sky frowned staring at me deeply. 

"Yeah just great" I said flatly before quickly walking away getting out of there as fast as I can. 

I walk up the stairs towards Kris' bedroom where he told me I can go there to his bathroom instead of the long line for the other bathroom. I opened his door and slammed it shut angrily. 

She is obviously flaunting about their memories they have to with each other infront of my face. She would look back at me seeing me already staring at her flatly not impressed by the way she's touching what's mine.