Chapter 15

Fact 15: 

During the Middle Ages, mentally ill people were seen to be under the influence of the devil or other evil spirits.

                                                                  ~~//~~//~~//~~

I slowly open my eyes and the first thing I saw is Sky's face inches away from mine. I can feel his breath tickling my skin whenever he exhale. His eyes would flutter from time to time and it makes me wonder what he's dreaming about. His lips were slightly parted in a way that made him look so peaceful that I envy him.

Looking at him this way it makes me fall in love him again. Every girl in school has already fallen in love with his looks, his personality and his charms. He could get any girl so I know he would never lay his eyes on me and say 'she's the one.' I suddenly felt an uncomfortable twist in my chest at the thought of him never wanting to be with me.

Would I get over it? Would I have to move away from this place? From this family? From him? Just so I wouldn't have to look at him with another girl?

Of course I would without a doubt.

His eyes slowly flutter open making me pull away in a safe distance trying not to look like a stalker.

"Hey" He said sleeply

"Hey," I smiled sitting up and pulling my knees close to my chest. "Sorry I came here I just...felt like you could help" I trail slowly.

He sat up and rub his eyes, I watch him lean his back against the head board. I notice him half naked, his tones chest and his ripped abs completely smooth and irresistible. My eyes automatically snap away from his body making my face lit up.

I'm hopeless.

"That's okay I'm glad you can come to me." I can feel his eyes on me.

"You must get bored of me crying to you right?" I try to make it as a joke turning my head to face him.

"I'll never get bored of you" He made a small smile and shook his head.

I can feel my chest about to burst at any moment feeling my  heart pound against my ribs.

"Thank you" I smiled. "For being the person I can count on" I replied hoping I won't regret that in the future.

His hand shot across my arms making me uncross them and pulled me onto his chest and I completely melted against him. I never thought I would be able to feel like this and at times it helps me accept the fact my dad is gone.

I rest my head against his hard chest making wish this moment would stop for a little while.

After what seems like not long enough we had to go our separate ways and get ready for school. During that time I couldn't help but smile at myself remembering everything about Sky.

I hop downstairs already in a good mood but mid way down the stairs I heard a voice so familiar.

"I came back a day early I miss you" I could recognize that voice any where and the minute I did I wanted to retreat back to my room.

"We are not together anymore Jessica"

"Why are you doing this to me?" She whined I can hear her voice coming closer making me panic.

"Don't sound too dramatic you know why I broke up with you-

"Where is she?!" She yelled.

"Stop shouting my parents might hear you" Sky hissed angrily.