Chapter 47

I wiped away the dead leaves that the wind blew over their name. I crouch down and place the flowers on all three grave stone. One by one I stared at them taking a deep breath my eyes scanning over their names.

"It's been awhile" I spoke softly almost as if the wind over powered my voice. "I'm sorry I haven't visited I'm here now"

A lump formed in my throat thinking back the last time I was here was when I wanted to die infront of their graves. I was so desperate to take this pain away, thinking that dying is freedom. I see now I have much to do before I leave this world.

So much wrong that has been done to me and this family.

It changes things, it changes everything when your love ones you have gets taken away from you.

"Are you proud?" I trace my father's name.

Timothy Collins. Beside him is where his love lies, my mother Eleanor Adams. My eyes flickered to Harry's grave and tears began pouring slowly reminding of the ache of his lost.

I still can't drive in my neighborhood and not feel the hatred in me that grew over time. When evidence keeps piling up this wasn't an accident a rage in me I didn't know I could have became so over whelming that all I wanted to do is make every single person that got to do with the fire and his murder will pay. Even if that includes Skyler.

I definitely know that Jessica is involve, if she's involve so is her father and to take down a man like him takes preparation and revenge favors preparation.

There is something much bigger than petty hate for me, I have to believe that Harry's death wasn't just because Jessica hates me. Could she really commit murder like that? Out of jealousy?

Hours came by with me sitting next to them thinking, my head spinning with conclusions and mistakes. I finally got up feeling my legs numb before walking away departing from the people I love the most.

I have a meeting with Mr Calvin Jessica's dad to discuss the situation with his daughter. Arriving early in the hotel, I finally got a chance to look around properly. Dean has already inspected the hotel for me. It's an okay hotel, it needs a lot of improvement and clearly with the lack of customers it shows.

I went into my new office, belongings of Jessica's things has been thrown away. Every scent and name of hers is gone.

Mr Calvin finally arrived as Dean announced through the intercom. A tall man with silver fox hair sleek backwards like all business man. Wearing a sharp suit that looks crisp and expensive with strong scent of Tom Ford lingering on him. A charming smile pierce through his lips as he entered, his hazel brown eyes opposite Jessica's blue eyes.

"Hello Ms Collins" He walk towards me striking his hand for me to shake.

I stood up formally and shook his hand. "Mr Calvin it's very nice to meet you."

"No pleasure is mine." He turn my hand and gracefully kiss it as if a kind charming gesture.

We both sat down staring at each other for awhile, he pursed his lips in curiosity.

"Collins" He mumbled. "I know a Collins once" He pointed out. "Back in high school, yes. You're not the daughter of Timothy Collins are you?!" His eyes widen looking over at me as if seeing me for the first time, finally seeing the resemblance.

I do have my father's eyes and brown hair, same nose and lips.

"Yes Timothy is my father" I nodded my face never giving of an emotion.

"Wow! Where is that old bastard he still owes me a drink!" He laughed.

I clenched my jaw tightly, "My father is dead-