Chapter 45

Armie Hammer as James

Apparently he is going to be the new batman <3 So happy!

~~//~~//~~//~~

"Look at this" I slam the news paper over his sleeping posture causing him to jolt up frightened. 

James groan loudly pouting and rubbing at the area where I hit him. He look over at the paper and smiled smugly. 

"Look how good looking we are together" He examine the photo of us emerging from the lake where he thought it's a good idea to skinny dip and totally ignoring the whole tabloid situation. 

His family richer than rich, they are at the top of the food chain and people try to bring his family name to disgrace just like this pathetic attempt. 

"I mean if I wasn't gay I would tie you on my bed and never let you go" He teases.

"Shut up" I sat next to him in a big flop. "I have a reputation to keep now we can't just go around like teenagers-

"Stop being so uptight Ms CEO owning two companies at age 22, you know what this just looks like young love having fun" He place the new paper down.  

He took the coffee out of my hand and drank it himself. "So are you ready for today's meeting?" 

"I've been ready for a long time" I muttered my mind going haywire. 

"You can do this!" He grabbed my hand in support. "It's time" 

I nodded at his encouragement and got up to get ready. Finally looking at my outfit for the 5th time I walked out. James stood there talking over the phone. 

"What do you mean you can't come in a short period of time?" He shouted over the phone. "I expect you to be there within three hours you understand? If I don't see you there you better hope I don't see you at all" 

As kind as James is towards me he is not towards his staff. I lost count how many he cause to cry, his employees believe it's a privilege to work for him and it is. You just have to have the guts to stand up for yourself and speak to him in a professional manner and he will respect you for that. 

He hung up angrily but than faced me with a smile on his face. 

"I swear I wouldn't want to be working for you" I muttered rolling my eyes. 

"Where is that lovely assistant of yours? Dean? Is it? Is he looking for some where else to work because I have a new position-

"Lay off my assistant" 

We got out of the house and head to our vehicle. 

"Alright my love have a good day at work" He leans in for a kiss but before he can do that.

My hand block his face pushing it back. 

"No one is here to witness our fake love" I look at him amused. 

"Wow I feel like a cheap slut" He pouts pretending to be sad making me chuckle. 

"Bye James" I rolled my eyes hopping in my car. 

When I first met James his height is what caught my attention, he is like a model walking into the office. Straightest posture known to man, head held high and a confidence that makes him more charming and not arrogant about it. He is good looking but I never once had a romantic feeling towards him. I was the one that caught him in one of the rooms making out with some guy he made me promise not to tell and from that day he's been my shoulder to lean on. 

Driving towards my destination felt like forever and when I crane my neck I look at the big tower infront of me. An environment filled with big ego headed men, it's time for me to show them a woman can run this company before it crashes and burn.