Chapter 32

Fact 32:

Depression that extends beyond sadness to the point of illness is that which interferes with the sufferer's ability to function.

~~//~~//~~//~~

I looked into his eyes and I found my own little beacon of hope. Our hands and lips tangled against one another, our breathes mixed into one and our body skin to skin.

My dad was right you find yourself staring at the person you love and you only see yourself with them and you forget everything else before them. With dad he said when he stared at my mom it was like he stared at the sunlight for the first time. I've known Sky for a long time since the beginning of high school and I always thought he is just this beautiful thing I can never have. With Sky he keeps me grounded and when I look up at him I see the love there and I want it to stay there forever.

I want to stay like this forever, just him and I together so in love that it hurts. I want to remember every bit of this beautiful pain of love we held for each other. I want to remember the laughter we had that had me laughing until my stomach hurts and him throwing his back with his contagious laugh. He turns me into a different person and this person is no longer sad, no longer consumed with dark thoughts. This version of me is changed and every part of me is something I can easily accept.

"I love you" He mumbled against my lips.

Drowning in pleasure my moans echoing quietly in the cave as he thrust inside me the water crashing into our bodies. Reaching our climax for the third time, my body buzzing and my nails digging into his back. He hissed clenching his jaw tightly groaning against my neck rocking his hips back and forward riding out the climax.

"I love you more than the stars above" I whispered lovingly chuckling at the cheesiness of all this.

"I love you more than the leaves in this earth." He grinned pulling out of me but never letting go of me.

"I love you more than the water in the ocean" I place a kiss on his shoulder.

He swam towards the edge of the pool where our robes are with my legs wrapped around his hips. He lift me up like a child and push himself up from the pool and I can't but stare at the water running down his abs. He put on his robe then pulling me up to stand and wrapping the warm robe around me. Both us chuckling lightly at how chessy we are but yet we still continue on playfully.

"I love you more than pizza and I really mean it" He said seriously making me laugh his face splitting into a grin.

We sat on the cosy hanging swing just above the pool with mountains of pillows on our backs. I lay my head on his shoulder while he place a kiss on my head.

"I love you more than all the words in every book that exist." I continued our little battle on who loves each other more.

"I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you" He spoke softly.

My heart completely melted at his words making me look up in utter adoration for this man. He smiled down at me and place a kiss on my lips. We lay down not willing to have any space between us and soon sleep came with me listening to him breathe.

~~//~~//~~//~~

I felt a swaying motion pulling me out of my sleep, but before I could even open my eyes the swinging action became rapid like someone was pushing it from behind and before I could ask what the hell is happening. My whole body flew towards the pool and like in slow motion I see Sky flying towards the water aswell both of us meeting our doom.