Chapter 4

Fact 4:

Depression doesn't have one single cause.

                                                               ~~//~~//~~//~~

Haliey's POV

I sighed annoyed that Skyler once again is following me after I ditched him when he asked if he can just hang out with me. I got use to being alone and that's all I want to be, it's easier this time because for a long time I wished for just one friend but now I wish everyone will just leave me be. I accepted the fact that nobody wants to be my friend.

"Look Skyler," I hold my hand up to stop him from following. "Just because you found out about my father and you feel sorry for me I don't need you to" I sighed.

"It seems like you need someone" He whispered my eyes soften at his words but quickly hid my expression not wanting to feel vulnerable around him.

He cock his head to the side and gave me a small smile that made him look adorable.

"I...It's better that way right? For the loser to be a loner?" I clenched my jaw. "Keep it that way Sky, we're different. I'm the loser and you're" I trail slowly as I look at him and press my lips together. "You're the person that everybody loves" I shrug walking away.

"Haliey you're not a loser, don't say that" I can hear the sudden sadness in his voice and it surprised me.

I shrugged keeping my head low trying not to let that little sadness of his voice get to me walking away from him towards the hallways. 

"Hey baby!" Jessica ran up to Skyler happily.

I walked up to my locker and took my things heading to a quiet place. I enter an empty classroom and sat down taking my art book out. I shove my earphone in my ear blasting my music, I picked up my pencil and start drawing how I feel. I drew a girl staring up at the sky with tears crawling out of her eyes. I added the effect of the shading making it more dramatic.

"Wow, you're really talented" A voice over my shoulder said making me jump startled. "A little depressing but what makes the best art is the emotion behind it, am I right?" He cock his head examining it in amazement.

I look to my side and saw a really cute boy with blond hair that cover his eyes slightly, he smiled at me showing me his dimples. I've never seen him around before.

"Oh...yeah um thanks," I shifted uncomfortable, I never really show anyone my art work.

"It's really good" He sat on my table surprising me. "Oh yeah I'm Kyle I'm new here" He hold out his hand out for me. That it explains it, when everyone sees that he's talking to me they will attack him with rumors about me and that would scare him away and be like everybody else.

"Oh" My face drop, "Well welcome" I smiled shaking his hand.

"Thank you" He smiled. "My father is a famous artist and he forced me to learn art, so I can follow his footsteps. I don't mind I guess I love art, I guess it's in the genes" He laughed, I look at him finding him adorable.

"What's your dad's name?" I said curious, maybe I've heard him before.

"John Roberts" He smiled.

My eyes nearly pop out of my skull, John freaking Roberts. He laugh at my expression and I didn't even bother hiding the fact that John Roberts is my idol and my obsession with him has worsen.

"No way! He's my idol, I love him" I yelled.

"Everybody loves him" He laughed.

"Wow, you're so lucky" My eyes lit up.