Chapter 34

Skyler's POV

I came back to the room with the tray and place it on the bed and walked around to her side and looked down at her. My throat tightened as I place my hand on her cheek, her eyes fluttered open blinking slightly until her eyes settled on me her whole lips turn into a full blown smile making me grin in return. 

"Morning I made you breakfast" I pull the tray closer to her. 

"You did?" She gasp softly her eyes lightening up, sitting up to see the waffle and fruits I placed on top. "Aren't you the sweetest" She smiled brightly. "Feeling guilty for the all the time I slave away in the kitchen for you?" She teases making me chuckle.

Being around her has already made me feel better. Her simple presence settles the aching pain that has formed inside me. My head stopped pounding and it was just me and her at this moment and that was all that matters. 

She smiled as she ate and I see the true appreciation in her eyes allowing me to memorize this image of her. 

"Come eat with me" She chewed quickly her good mood lifting me up.

"It's fine I already ate" I lied I just like watching her eat because I see the love she has for food and it is as satisfying as eating when I watch her. 

Stabbing the fork with the waffle and fruits drenched in maple syrup she offered it to me ignoring what I said making me grin. I lean forward and accept her offering and took the food willingly. Back and forward we ate in silence, she fed herself then fed me. This little affection we share is what I will cherish the most. 

"Where were you last night? I waited for you but I fell asleep" She raised her eyebrows curious. 

My stomach drop looking at her makes it harder to lie when all I want is to burst out and tell her everything. I grabbed her hand and place her palm against my lips. 

"I'm sorry I was just catching up with coach he will just miss me that's all" I lied easily my throat tightening making me shift my eyes to our connected hands instead. 

"Come on let's take a bath" I grin pulling her up. 

"Wait we have to go school" She shook her head confused. 

"No we don't, we have the whole day to ourselves because I want to take you some where" I pull her towards the bathroom. 

I turn on the water to fill the tub. I turned around and saw her confused face. 

"Sky we just started school and senior is a pretty big deal and-

"Please I just want to be with you the whole day that's all, is that so bad?" I whispered. 

Her eyes scan my features seeing the desperation in my face clearly making her nod at me. I smiled in return and cup her face placing a gentle kiss on her. Slowly I strip her bare and in return she took my clothes off from me as well. I place bath bombs in the water allowing the color and aroma erupt the water. 

"Your obsessions with taking baths is getting out of hand" She grinned but I knew she loved it just as much as I did. 

I raise my hand for her to take to balance when she hops in. I followed and sat across from her grinning wildly seeing the most perfect image that could exist. 

"So what are we doing today?" She hummed closing her eyes and letting the bubbles swam around her. 

"We are going sailing then I'll take you to my favorite spot." I want just another memory with her in the ocean.

I lay back my eyes never leaving her. Her long brown hair swept into a messy bun so it won't get wet exposing her shoulders. Her skin seem to glisten while the water ran down her skin, her eyes clothes in relaxation while roam around her features. It was quiet, you could hear the birds outside and leaves rustling.