Chapter 21

Fact 21:

10 times more people suffer from major depression now than in 1945

~~~//~~~//~~~//~~~

"Close your eyes." He place his hands over my eyes before I could react.

"You really don't have to get me anything." I protest feeling myself getting led outside in a quieter place. "Your mom and your dad your whole family has done so much things for me I can't even repay just don't get me-

"Shh.." He actually shh me making me laugh.

"Okay okay." I chuckled.

We finally stop and the music is a distant noise away, I feel a cold breeze on my bare arms telling me we are outside. He remove his hand over my eyes, I blink seeing a big red box on the ground with a black bow.

I look back at Sky in curiousity. He grin back at me in excitement making me smile wildly. I went on my knees to open it lifting the lid slowly but it wasn't fast enough for the thing inside. A puppy his head out with his long brown ears and white tiny face had me melting. I lift him out of the box in total complete amazement that Sky would do this. He is so tiny that he could sleep on my hand, he is white and brown and had one large spot on his torso.

"You're giving me a dog?" I gasp looking up at him.

"Yeah your dad mentioned you always wished you wanted a dog since you were little but you got busy and things got worst in the house so you couldn't get one." He shrugged kneeling beside me like this is no big deal.

Tears hit my eyes at how sweet and thoughtful he is being. My dad told him a lot of things about me and for some reason he feels the need to give me everything I never get to have. He gave me a night closer with stars and now he's giving my long wish to have a dog. A friend that is always by my side.

I can't help but let the tears escape running down my face.

"Sky..I can't believe you would do this." I silently cried feeling too emotional, feeling all my emotions bursting and I am on the grip of letting my love for him blow. "I can't believe you did this." I mumbled kissing the tiny puppy.

"It's okay really." He smiled in the most adorable way making me want to cry even more.

His eyes softening taking a look of me, I probably look like a crying mess on the ground with a puppy in my arms. We spent a few minutes cuddling the little boy and then Sky too him out of my arms and gave him to one of his security who came along and told him to take him back home and keep him safe.

Before he could say anything I threw myself on him wrapping my arms around him tightly. Without hesitation he wrapped his arms around him and that's what I love about him most. His quick reaction I always rely him for.

"Thank you Sky," I whispered my arms tightening more around him.

I love him more and more and it's beginning to hurt and I want more of it.

~~//~~//~~//~~

I sat up in the middle of the night unable to sleep and this time I'm not up because I'm sad, this time I'm wide awake because of Sky. I keep replaying the night we had, if I could keep one perfect moment I would pick that night. He made me laugh, he held me closer with our eyes meeting making me feel I will never be alone, he introduced me to his other friends and Kris. He made me feel so special even if he never loves me the way I do. he can hurt me and that's okay because if he's still here in my life it's okay.

You're awake in the middle of the night you are either sad or in love or maybe even both. When you wake up and think of that person that's when you know how real these feelings are.