Chapter 8

Fact 8:

Men typically experience depression differently from women and use different means to cope. For example, while women may feel hopeless, men may feel irritable. Women may crave a listening ear, while men may became socially withdrawn or become violent or abusive.

                                                                      ~~//~~//~~//~~

I swallowed loudly as I took a breath to knock on the big white door staring at the gold door knob. The door swung open to reveal a big shiny house, spotless clean you can pratically see your reflection in everything. The smell of the delicious food linger in the air making my mouth water. Amy, Skyler's mom stood infront of us with a white silk dress that made her look younger.

"Tim, Hailey glad you can make it! Come in please" She lean and kiss my dads cheek.

She gave me a small hug, I can smell a flower scent on her clothes she step aside to let us in.

"It's a plessure Amy, thank you for inviting us." I wheeled my dad in distracted by all the shinny things.

The house is so classic style so vintage it made it even look more amazing. You would of thought in a big white house would be full of mordern things with upgraded technology every where. It's cosy with antique chairs. Walls full of art and photographs.

"I see you re-decorated Amy" My dad chuckled.

"Every year" She grined proudly. "New year, New furnitures!" She nodded like its some kind of fact.

I push my dad in the dinning area it was really big, the dinning area is like the size of our house. I position my dad near the table. David appear in his casual clothes but still manage to look filthy rich. He smiled at me polietly.

"Hello Hailey" He greet.

"Hi" I said shyly I feel threaten by him.

Hell anyone seeing him walking down the street would think he's just another uptight business man who thinks everyone is a waste of his precious time but he's actually nice. Really nice.

Daivd sat infront of my dad talking to him about Paris. I look at the long table filled with plates full of food. What are we having a feast?

"Can you be a dear and get Skyler? He's upstairs the last room to the left." Amy appear beside me.

"Sure" I head for the long white stairs.

"Thank you!" She shout behind me.

I walk along the dark corridor, pictures hanging on the wall I took my time reaching his room. I can hear loud music banging against the wall. This is a huge house for a family of three. I shrugged and knock quietly on the door but no answer. I swung the door wide shock to find him naked on his bed as a girl hovering above him. I choked on air I covered my eyes and ran the other direction. I heard things breaking stumbling on the ground.

My eyes! My poor innocent eyes! I stood in the corridor trying to catch my breath and shook the feeling. Than I felt pain prickle on my eyes, I shrug the feeling away and head downstairs. I sat next to my dad uncomfortable.

They were talking excitedly until there was a loud noise snapping our attention to Skyler standing there with a girl in really tight small skirt, her hair messy from all the sex. I almost gaged. Skyler caught my eyes I look away quickly embarssed.

"Ah Skyler, I see you got one of.....your friends are over, again. You should have told me" Amy look through her white glasses.

"Yeah sorry" He rubbed his neck nervously.