Chapter 1

Fact 1:

350 million of people worldwide suffer from depression. That's 5% of the world.

~~//~~//~~

"Oh the Freak is coming!" Jessica yelled to everyone who all laughed agreeing with her.

I put my head down ashamed, I walk pass them as quickly as I can trying to get away from all their laughs. Suddenly I felt someone bump into me roughly causing me to drop to the floor clumsly. Everyone laughed even louder staring at the loser. I look up and saw Jessica laughing looking down at me. I look down away from her eyes grabing my books rushing out the door before I could burst into tears. I try not to listent o all the snickering and laughter behind, but how can it not effect you?

I don't know what it was from that day that made me stand out. Was it because I was new? Is it the way I walk down the halls? The way I differently dress standing out from the others? The way I styled my hair? Is it because I don't look any other girl in here? Fake boobs, dyed hair, down size clothes that shows off their perfect curves, their fake eyelashes and caked on make up.

I remember that night when I was so excited for my first day of high school. New classes, new people, new friends. I wanted to impress people, to look good. I went to sleep with a smile on my face thinking that tomorrow is going to be the best day, oblivious how fast my life will change.

All I wanted was to have a friend.

One day. That's all it took me to be the outcast, the loner, the one that gets picked on, the loser. The one that no one knew and spread rumors about when they have no idea who I am. The one that no one wants to be friends with.

No one even glance at my direction just feeling just a tiny bit of a pity for me to help from the abuse from other students.

They called me mute but I'm not, I loved to talk. I have just no one to talk to. I used to be this bubbly cheerful person and now they turned me to a person that hates herself. My life changed from that day.

It's been 2years of high school and I stopped wishing for a friend.