Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Zoey

"Baby, I think I'm about to go on tour in a few weeks." Ezra said to me as I placed a plate of breakfast in front of him.

"What is a 'few weeks'?" I asked.

"Um...probably after Christmas or around New Years." He said.

"I don't want you to go, that's so soon." I said wrapping my arms around his neck and sitting in his lap.

"What would you like for me to do?" he said placing his hands on my waist.

"I want you to push it back until maybe the end of January or February."

"Well, I got shows already being booked and some are close to being sold out." He said looking at me.

"Why didn't you tell me you were doing this babe?"

"I've been busy Bella, I just not got around to it. I won't be gone long, this tour will be short. It'll only be about two months."

"I think I just really need you here right now babe." I said.

"You upset with me for not telling you?"

"A little, I mean...I just wasn't expecting it." I told him sighing.

"Babe, it's gonna be okay. I'm sorry, I should have told you sooner and now probably isn't the best time to be gone but I have to make a living for us."

"I'm just so stressed out and on edge about this pregnancy, then what happened a few days ago with our friends, Alyssa is telling me she really likes this new guy and I don't want her to have sex just yet but I don't know when the right time is to have the sex talk with her...I'm just stressed a little and I don't want you to go because you just make me so happy and just make me forget it all." I said holding on tightly to him.

I wasn't trying to be emotional at all but I love my husband and he literally just makes me the happiest person in the world and I love him. I just don't want to be away from him right now.

"You gotta stop stressing yourself out like this baby, please...it's not good. You need to quit worrying about other people and worry about yourself and our baby. That needs to be your only concern Zoey, baby please stop stressing yourself out."

"I'm not sure if I want to carry this baby anymore..." I finally said.

Ezra sighed. "Please stop thinking that Zoey, I love you to death and I know you can make it through this baby, just gotta pray about it and keep God on your side. Both of ya'll are going to be okay. I need you to stop stressing though. Can you do that for me please?"

I nodded. "Okay.

"I love you." Ezra said.

"I love you too baby." I said kissing his lips.

"Goodmorning love birds." Alyssa said walking into the kitchen and sitting at the table smiling at us.

"Is Kayla up?" Ezra asked.