Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Alyssa

Mom and Dad finally told me that my little sister has cancer and I've been balling my eyes out. I know we don't see much of each other but I love her. Dad got us a ticket to go see her so I'm finishing my packing up because we're gonna go see her when touch down tomorrow. I'm not sure what part of Texas she's in because they've been moving her around. I'm so nervous.

I think my mom wants to come but I'm pretty sure Kayla's mom doesn't want to see my mom. I'm old enough to understand that they just deal with each other. So mom is staying here with Eli.

Ryan sat next to me on the bed just staring.

"Why are you staring?" I asked.

"I really don't want you to leave but that's selfish of me." He said.

"It'll just be for a few days."

Ryan laid his head down in my lap.

"You gonna be okay?"

"I don't know Ryan..."

"God got her, she gonna be straight."

I sighed. "I wanna sleep."

Ryan sat up on the bed then pulled me into his arms and I laid my head on his chest.

It just made me feel a little better.

"I love you.." Ryan deep voice said.

My heart smiled. "I love you too."

Ezra

"Your things are ready E." Bella said zipping up my suitcase.

"Thanks Zoe." I said.

"You're welcome. You need anything?"

"Nah, I'm good."

I told Zoey and Alyssa about Kayla and the shit just been bothering me for a while. Giselle calling me everyday crying and I don't know what the fuck to do.

Zoey sat on the bed cleaning Eli up for bed and I just stared at her. I don't know why but I did.

I'm not in my fucking right mind at the moment. I've been staying high as full to remain numb to this shit. It feels better. I know she knows I'm high or fucked up when I come home but being sober is too fucking much right now.

I laid back on the bed and just dosed off.

*

Alyssa and I had been Texas for a little over 4 hours. We showered and came right up here. I told her to go get some food because she hadn't ate. Kayla didn't know she was coming so it was gonna be a surprise whenever Alyssa finished eating and came upstairs.

Giselle walked over and hugged me. I wasn't expecting it and it kinda threw me off a bit but I hugged her back.

"I'm glad you're here E, I need you." Giselle said.

"How she doing?" I asked looking down at her.

"She really wants to see you because she thinks that you don't love her anymore. She thinks she's ugly." Giselle said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

I wiped it away. "Stop crying."

"I'm scared." She whispered.

"Come on." I said opening the door to Kayla's room and letting Giselle walk in first then I went behind her.