Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Alyssa

As the bell rang dismissing school on this Friday, I rushed to my locker to get out of this place. I'm really excited for the weekend. Tomorrow is Halloween and I just want to have fun with my best friend.

"Alyssa."

I glanced beside me to see Ryan standing there. He looked so amazing. He's so cute.

"Hey Ryan." I simply said.

"What you getting into this weekend?" Ryan asked standing next to me.

"Jailee and I are going to a bonfire and we're doing some other things for Halloween. Why?"

"I'm just trying to chill with you this weekend."

I looked over at him with a smirk on my face.

"Ryan sometimes you are so unpredictable."

He smiled. "You gonna leave me hanging Alyssa?"

"Well I'm not gonna leave my best friend hanging after we made plans already." I explained as I closed my locker.

"Come spend the night with me."

My eyes widened. "I'd get in so much trouble Ry and you know it. I would if I could."

"How they gonna find out?" He questioned.

I grinned. "I thought we were friends."

"You must wanna stay friends?"

Before I could answer Jailee walked over to us being nosey.

"What's going on?" Jailee asked.

"I'll get with you another time then." Ryan said walking away.

I sighed. "Ugh."

"Yall always have something going on." Jailee said.

"No, we're good."

"Yeah okay, keep lying. You ready? My brother is here to get us. I don't have my car."

"Yes, let's go." I said following behind her as we left the school building.

It's going to be an interesting weekend.

Ezra

"Ezra, maybe it's time for you to go home."

I looked up from the table at this girl and she was probably right because I was nearly fucked up at the moment.

"I'm good, let's finish this." I told her.

"You sure? We can finish another time."

"Emily, I'm cool. Let's finish." I said staring her in the eyes.

She stared back at me for a moment before she spoke again.

She smiled shyly. "Okay, I'm gonna make an extra cope of this document to have on file. Wait just a moment."

She stood, then turned and walked to the copier machine and my eyes were glued to her body. She fucking sexy. The way her ass looked in this dress she had on was just...too fucking much for my eyes. Damn she look so good.

I knew I needed to be heading home but it's been driving me fucking insane being there with Zoey.

"Alright, so just sign these last few and it'll be finalized by the end of next week." Emily said laying the papers in front of me as she took her seat again.