Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Alyssa

I didn't speak to Ryan about what I saw a few days ago, I just decided to go pay Kylie a visit on this Saturday morning. I know Ryan and I know Kylie just not as well as I thought I did.

"Hey girl, finally I get some time with my best friend. You're always wrapped up in Chance." Kylie said attempting to let me in her house.

"I don't need to come in, I just wanted to talk to you real quick." I said folding my arms across my chest.

She looked at me weird. "Okay, what's up?"

She closed the door to her home and stared at me.

"What do you have going on with Ryan?" I questioned.

I studied her facial expressions because she was trying to stay calm now. Did she forget how long we've been friends? Her eyes widened a little.

"What are you talking about Alley?" She said.

"I saw that you texted him a few days ago about him being on snapchat but not texting you back? Explain."

She sighed. "Fine, he's been trying to sleep with me for a while now and he kept begging me because you're a virgin. We did it a few times but it means nothing, it was just sex."

My heart literally dropped and I got the urge to just punch the shit out of this bitch.

"You're fucking wrong. You were supposed to be my friend. You're fake and I should whoop your ass up and down this damn street but Karma is a bitch. You knew how I felt about him."

"Alyssa whatever, he wanted to sleep with me. Yeah, he's cute and his sex is great but I don't want him. We're just fuck buddies, it was his idea."

I slapped the shit out of her, it was just a reflex. I'm so sick of people trying to get over on me.

"Let me tell you something bitch. You delete my number and don't you ever fix your mouth to say shit to me again because I'm gonna beat your ass. You're not shit, if you want him then you can have him." I said staring her in the eyes.

She didn't say anything else so I just walked back to my jeep and got in then pulled off. I headed to his side of town. I hate the both of them. I sped all the way there then searched for the key he gave me to his apartment. I found it then rushed to the third floor and unlocked the door and went in.

I slammed the front door and raced to his bedroom where he was standing in jogger pants staring at the TV. I charged at him and just hit him and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Did you fuck her?!" I yelled.

"What are you talking about Alyssa?" He asked with a tad bit of fear in his eyes.

"Did you sleep with Kylie?! Did you fuck her?!" I yelled once again.

He looked at me in disgust. "What the fuck? No! I've never touched that girl."

"Why has she been texting you or even have your number?"

My emotions were getting the best of me.

"I don't know how she got my number and she's been texting me since I got with you but I never responded I swear to God. Whatever she told you is a lie. I told you that wasn't your friend. She won't leave me alone and I didn't want to tell you because that was your friend. She wanted to fuck me but I never did. Alyssa, I swear to God you gotta believe me. She's delusional." He said staring me in the eyes as he talked.