Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Ezra

"Why are you staring at me?" Zoey asked smirking as she wiped her mouth with a napkin.

I been with her all day because it's one of her off days so I took her to lunch.

"You're so beautiful Bella." I said.

"It seems like you haven't called me that in forever."

I smiled. "We been going through some shit."

"I know baby but I'd rather it be you than anyone else. I love you and glad that we're trying to do better with our relationship."

I grabbed her hands. "I'm truly sorry for everything I did and said to you. There's no excuse for the shit but you're my wife and I love you. I can't see myself with nobody but you and that's how it has always been."

"It's been a really bad rough patch but we're gonna be okay. I'm still a little on edge about the pregnancy. I want to keep it as private as possible from the media and everyone else." Zoey said sighing.

"Stop stressing yourself out. If you don't want anyone to know then that's how it'll be until you start showing I guess. Don't worry about it." I told her as I cut my steak.

"A few people may know like Bre and Indie because they're around all of the time but I just don't want it getting in the hands of the media because if I miscarry again...I'm never gonna hear the end of it. They take shit and run with it." She said rolling her eyes.

I smiled. "Stop worrying baby, I'll make sure it stays a secret. I need you and my baby to be stress free right now so I'll do whatever it takes."

"Our son is gonna love his dad." Zoey said smiling.

"We're having a boy? Your mind seems set on it."

"I'm claiming it. God said we were. I know deep down you really want a boy especially since you have two girls."

"I do want a son. That would make me feel good to have a son. Shit I just realized I'm the only one of my friends who don't have one. Plus I can't raise my girls like boys so yeah it'd be cool."

Zoey was just staring at me. "I think you want this baby more than I do from the way you always talk about it. It's cute."

I laughed. "I honestly do. We can be two clean ass Libras. Like father, like son. He gonna be just like his dad, a ladies man. Number 1 draft pick, ya feel me baby?"

Zoey sat across from me laughing. I just wanted to see her smile man she deserves it. She been going through some shit and I haven't seen her just genuinely laugh in a minute. That's my baby.

"I love you E, omg. You make me so happy." Zoey said with a sparkle in her eyes.

I lowkey felt like I was falling in love with her all over again just sitting here with her.

"I love you too girl. I appreciate everything you do for me. I wouldn't be shit without you and that's real." I said leaning in and grabbing her face then kissing her.

"We did it together besides I'm pretty sure we're gonna go through many more obstacles. I think little E is gonna love you. I'm kinda excited."

"What if you're having twins or triplets or even quadruplets?"

Zoey eyes widened. "I honestly don't know what I'd do. I would actually probably die giving birth to them."

"You a soldier. Shit I would be overwhelmed because think about it. It's only two of us and say you had three or more...how the fuck we gonna feed them all at once?"