Chapter 57

Chapter 57

Alyssa

"You look so beautiful." My mom said to me.

"Thanks mom." I said staring at myself in the mirror.

I looked so pretty in my prom dress. I had my makeup done and my hair was in super curly wand curls.

My dad put his arm around me and just stared for a moment.

"Don't go out and do anything stupid tonight. I trust you but I can't be with you all the time so I trust you make the right decisions. I love you and you look so fucking beautiful." My dad told me.

I kissed him on the cheek. "I love you daddy and I always make the best decision possible."

"Alright and please Alyssa don't have sex because I'll fucking kill Ryan." he said.

"Ezra!" My mom said hitting him.

I laughed. "We're not going to do that dad, you don't have to worry. I'm saving myself until marriage."

"Thank God. I can't even live with the thought of you doing anything so just don't."

"Daddy stop. I'm gonna be fine." I told him.

Jailee walked in with her date, Julian, from school. I really think they have something going on but she denies it every time.

"Omg, you look so pretty." Jailee saidd trying to rush over and hug me. Her parents and brother also walked in.

"You do too Jai." I said hugging her.

"Girl, we are cute. We have to take pictures." she said.

"Someone please take our pictures." I said holding out my phone.

My mom grabbed it then Jailee and I started posing as she snapped the pictures. It felt like we took a zillion pictures because we then took some with our parents. I watched as Ryan walked through the door and he did a double take on me smiling.

I was blushing. He looked so damn good in his tux. He walked over to me then grabbed my wrist as he placed the corsage on me. I placed his boutonniere on and we didn't realize everyone was staring at us.

I didn't care.

"You look gorgeous." Ryan said staring me up and down.

"Thank you babe." I said wrapping my arms around him.

"Damn..you look good." he whispered in my ear.

I smiled.

"Aight, let's take these pictures." My dad said interrupting us.