Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Alyssa

Ryan was standing between my legs as we stared at each other.

"I want to.." I said.

He didn't say anything for a moment, he just continued staring.

"I can't do this with you." Ryan finally spoke as he grabbed my hands and sat me up to his chest while he remained standing.

I looked confused. "Why?"

"I just can't...it's not time yet. I don't think we're ready...well you at least. Girls are crazy about their first time and I don't know if I'm the person that should be taking your innocence away from you. Once it's gone you can't get it back."

"You sound like my dad." I told him with a half smile.

"He'd kill me if I take your virginity. I love you Alyssa...I just wanna be sure for myself before I do something like that because I know how I am. I broke a lot of hearts in short years of living but I promise I'm not trying to do the same with you."

"I understand, it's okay." I spoke softly.

"You sure? You not gonna be mad at me are you?" Ryan questioned.

I laughed. "Of course not, but you're who I want...it'll happen."

"As much as I wanted to take that offer...I couldn't. We gon be aight." Ryan said lifting my chin and placing a nice, soft kiss on my lips.

"You better not have sex with another girl." I said.

He laughed. "You think I'd do that to you?"

"I hope not."

"You wanna stay the night?"

"How am I gonna do that? My dad will never agree to that but I do want to."

"Damn...I want you to stay."

"He's not gonna go home because he packed himself some clothes in his car but he wants to stay with my mom so he will never know if I'm there or not."

"It's whatever you wanna do baby, I want you here."

I stood up and wrapped my arms around Ryan while looking at him.

"I'll stay, just keep it between us." I told him.

"You cute ma..." Ryan said winking at me as he pulled me up from the bed.

"You sure nothing's gonna happen tonight?" I questioned while raising an eyebrow.

He laughed then looked me up and down.

"Unless you want something to happen...I can give you a sneak peak of the grand finale."

I blushed. "You're turning me on right now. I'm getting chills."

"You lowkey turning into a freak on me but that's fine with me."

"...I just want more from you than a kiss sometimes..."

Ryan bit the bottom of his lip while staring at me then led me out of the bedroom.

"You should probably change out of that and save it for another day." Ryan said.

"Am I tempting you by wearing this?"

"You doing a lot more than tempting me right now. I'm trying to control myself because God knows I need sex desperately."

"I'm right here you know." I said wrapping my arms around him.

He kissed my lips. "Go change."