Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Brea

"How are things going with you?" I asked Indiaah as we sat in the breakroom.

Zoey was sitting with us. She had her baby boy up here but she was still on leave.

She smirked. "We're good I guess."

"They had sex." Zoey whispered laughing.

I laughed. "She makes it so obvious."

"Zoey you have the cutest little baby boy omg." Indiaah said.

"Thanks."

I noticed she wasn't wearing her ring and I could tell something was bothering her but I'm not sure if I should ask right now. I want to make sure she's okay.

"Everything okay with you and him?" I whispered quietly.

She didn't look up at us, she just remained looking down at her son.

"...um..I don't wanna talk about it. Thanks though." She said.

"Alright girl, just checking on you. I'm here if you need me." I said.

She half smiled. "I know, thanks."

The devil herself walked in as we were talking and I instantly got annoyed. The bitch and her friend sat at a table and just stared at me laughing. I'm so sick of this irrelevant Lauren chick.

"You need to beat her ass." Indiaah said rolling her eyes.

"I'm trying to be the bigger person." I said.

"Some women just like messing with married men." Zoey said.

"I understand that Zoey."

"How is Alyssa doing?" Indiaah asked.

Zoey sighed. "I want to hurt her so bad. I can't believe she got shot. I'm so pissed off that I didn't find out until this morning. She's doing okay. It's just too much going on right now."

"I'm glad she's okay. She's a good kid Zoey. She is nothing like we were." I said.

"Yeah I know. I don't want to let her go anywhere now."

"She's a teen, she'll be alright." I said.

The Lauren chick walked passed me laughing as she went to put her frozen dinner in the microwave. Bitch.

Just as I was finally gonna say something to her, King walked in with what looked like food, roses and chocolate. My mouth dropped as he walked over to me and sat it down in front of me.

I smiled. "Omg, what are you doing?"

"Just bringing you some food." He said.

"Thank you." I said grabbing his face and kissing his lips.

He laughed. "You welcome."

"That was really sweet." Zoey said smiling.

"I know, I'm jealous." Indiaah said laughing.

I couldn't stop smiling because this was so sweet and thoughtful. It was really unexpected.

"Oh really?" Lauren said tapping on King.

"What the fuck? Back up off me." King said.

"So you're gonna do this in my face?" She said.

I stood up from my seat and took my earrings out then pulled my hair into a ponytail.

"I am so sick of you." I said drawing my fist back.

Indiaah jumped up and grabbed me away.

"Stop Bre, we're at work." Indiaah said.

"No I'm tired of her. This is my man. What part of that don't you get." I said.

"King tell her!" Lauren said getting loud.

"Brea, let's go." King said.

"No, tell her!" Lauren said again.

"Bitch what?" I said.

I honestly just didn't care. Some people just take you out of your character.

She unbuttoned her shirt and I stared at her small rounded belly that was poking.

It got dead quiet and I just looked at him and he looked just as shocked as everyone else.

She's pregnant.

Alyssa

So much happened last night and I know my parents are pissed with me. I ended up getting shot in the arm by Jericho. After they fixed me up and wrapped my arm, I was released from the hospital.

I came home and I was expecting my mom and dad to yell at me for hours but they barely said anything to me about it. I was laying in my bed with Ryan next to me.

"I need to stay in the house a lot now." I told him.

"I'm sorry that happened to you." Ryan said.

"It's okay, I'm fine now."

Ryan and I stared at each other and I smiled at him. He's so cute to me.

"You mines. No other nigga can have you especially that nigga." Ryan said.

"You're mines."

He grabbed me by the chin and kissed my lips before slipping his tongue in my mouth. It just made me so weak.

Ryan looked me in the eyes. "I love you Alyssa."

"I love you too."

Ezra

Mane I'm so tired of dealing with Zoey. She irks my fucking nerves sometimes. We been getting into it and shit might be worse than the other rough times we had.

I don't know what to do because we can't talk to each other right now. I be ready to sling her ass across the room.

Maybe we do need to go ahead and do this divorce.

***I WANTED TO ADD MORE BUT GOT TIRED SO COMMENT & VOTE LOL***