Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Ezra

It was about 10 pm and everyone was gone because they probably went to fuck but that's none of my business. Zoey and I was chilling on the couch watching tv and talking. Alyssa and her friend, Ryan, walked in then came and sat on the couch next to us.

"Where have y'all been?" Zoey asked.

I looked over at them then just stared at Alyssa.

"What the fuck is that in your nose?" I said.

She looked at me nervous. "I got a nose piercing earlier."

"Why?" Zoey questioned.

"Yeah who the fuck told you that you could do that? You not grown." I said sitting up on the couch then looking at the nigga beside her.

"Dad, it's just a nose piercing. It's not hurting y'all at all. My ears are pierced that's the same difference."

"Who pierced it to begin with? You need a parental consent." Zoey said.

"I took her to get it as a gift because she told me she wanted it." Ryan said.

I stood up. "You did what?"

"Babe, calm down." Zoey said grabbing my hand.

"Listen here bruh that's MY fucking daughter. You don't do no shit like that. It's the principle and it's a reason they have laws in place for parental consent. Don't ever do no shit like that again. Alyssa tell him bye then give me your car keys." I said.

"What? That's not fair. I didn't do anything wrong and neither did he." She yelled.

"I'll talk to you later." He said standing and attempting to hug her but I stopped all of that shit.

"You better watch who the fuck you talking to, I'm not one of ya friends little girl." I told Alyssa.

I watched as he left out the door then turned my attention back to Alyssa.

"Why in the hell would you go do that without getting permission?" Zoey said.

"I don't want to talk about it anymore mom. Gosh go ahead and punish me or whatever it is y'all are going to do. I can't wait until I graduate and leave. I'm never coming back." Alyssa said rolling her eyes.

"You better shut the hell up little girl. I'm not the one and you're not about to talk to me like a child. Give me your phone and take your ass up to your room. You'll think twice next time." Zoey said.

I shook my head and sat back on the couch. Alyssa sat the phone down then stormed upstairs to her room.

"She's lost her damn mind." Zoey sighed.

"She knew better than that shit." I said.

I'm gonna end up killing one of these lil niggas for fucking with my daughter, I already see it.

Brea

"Why are we moving? I like it here." Tristan said as he packed up boxes.

"We need a fresh start, that's why." I said.

"You just wanna move in with your boyfriend...I really hate him and I want you to know that."

I looked at him. "You're going to watch who you're talking to. You're not grown Tristan."

"You're getting fat mom...he won't like you if you blow up like a pig. It's unattractive."