Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Jamahl

Indiaah been on my ass since that shit happened a few weeks ago. It just been so much tension between us because she pissed off and think I'm cheating on her or whatever. We been getting into it like crazy. I haven't even been sleeping in the bed with her because I can't take that shit so I've been cooling in the guest bedroom. We can't fucking talk because she don't know how to be damn civilized and I'm not about to be yelling so fuck it shit. She can continue to act like that of she want to but I don't have to deal with that shit and that's what she not understanding.

Fucking females.

Zoey

I was sitting on the couch talking with Alyssa. It's so important to me to have a bond with my little girl. I love her to death and she's so cute. She's a lot better than I was and I couldn't be happier about that.

"How are you holding up?" I asked glancing at her.

"What do you mean?" She said looking up from her phone.

"You and Ryan, I know it's probably bothering you now that you're two weeks into your senior year."

She sighed. "It's been a month and we just don't speak anymore plus I think he's with someone else...so it is what it is. We've been walking right past each other at school."

She finally broke down and told me what happened and I tried to talk her through it all because she's been kinda depressed about it even though she doesn't want to admit it. I know it's hard for her because I've been through it all before. It hurts and I don't want to see my daughter going through things like this but she has to learn for herself.

"You can't let it continue to build up inside of you Alley. I know it hurts but you can't be sad your senior year because it only comes once. Don't ever let a guy think he has control over you by looking so depressed when he sees you although I doubt Ryan is like that but you're 17. Don't be so down." I said to her.

She smiled a little. "I'm fine mom, if that's what he wants to do then fine. I can't make him be with me but it's just taking some getting used to."

"We should go look for prom dresses soon...maybe this weekend." I suggested.

"I don't think I'm going." She said looking at me.

"Hell yeah, you are. Alyssa, you wouldn't believe half the things Ezra and I went through when I was your age...if I thought how you're thinking I would have missed out on a lot. I kinda did but your dad gets on my last nerve to this day and I don't wanna be around him sometimes but I love him. We broke up a lot and got back together many times. If it's meant to be then it will happen."

"So that's how you feel about me?" Ezra said over my shoulders as he leaned down and kissed on my neck.

Alyssa laughed.

"You I know I love you babe." I said smiling.

He smiled then sat on the other side of Alyssa and she curled up underneath him. She's always been crazy about him.

"What's wrong?" E asked looking down at her.

"Nothing, mom is just trying to talk me out of my depression." Alyssa said smiling.

Ezra looked over at me. "I see I'm gonna have to make a few phone calls."

"What does that mean?" I questioned.

"Alyssa, you gonna be okay. Don't worry."

"I love you dad." She said.

"I love you too. Now I gotta make a few calls, maybe a few visits so excuse me." He said getting up and leaving out.