Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Ezra

"Baby, what are you doing?" Zoey asked over the phone.

"Chillin' babe." I said rolling up a much needed blunt.

I had just touched down in Dallas, TX and was just chilling in my hotel suite with a few of my on the road people and they had their females here drinking and smoking.

"Everything is going to be okay, you know I'm always here for you no matter how far away you are. We'll figure something out."

I sighed. "Hopefully, I don't wanna be stressed like this. Shit is not healthy at all."

I finished rolling the blunt and that mf was pearled to perfection with 6.5 grams in it. I just wanted to be high as fuck right now so I lit it and started smoking it. That shit it me hard as fuck really fast and I just leaned back in the chair I was sitting in. My body started to relax and then some. These niggas had naked females running around this hoe naked probably drunk.

"Babe are you here?" Zoey questioned.

"Yeah B, what you up to?" I asked her as I took another hit of the blunt.

"Laying in bed missing you, I can't sleep."

One of the girls came and stood in front of me then just started dancing seductively and I was trying to figure out why the fuck she did but ended up just laughing.

"Miss you too Zoey." I told her as I stared at this girl in front of me.

"What's funny E?"

"Nothing, just smoking a little bit."

"Are you alone?"

"Nah baby, my people and a few chicks here." I said.

"Ezra...really?" Zoey said sighing.

"What?"

"Why don't you have a room to yourself?"

"Baby chill, I know what you thinking. I'm chilling and smoking a blunt, I'm not thinking about these girls." I told her as the girl that was dancing in front of me inched closer to me and started shaking her ass. It was going everywhere. This the kind of shit that get niggas caught up.

"I just think they shouldn't be in your room babe. I'm not okay with it."

Mane this girl sat her ass in my lap and started grinding hard as fuck on me then making her ass clap like how do they know how to do this shit.

"Hold on Bella." I said putting my phone on mute then sitting it down.

I've been faced with temptation too many times to just fall into this trap today, this ain't nothing but the devil trying to fuck me up. I gently put hand around the front of this girl neck then pulled her back to my chest while she was just smiling.